RoW II Boots and Tracks Brawl part tres....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well two down, three to go. Just finished the St.Mere Eglise with Lord Dragon. Out standing scenario. Lord Dragon will probably say that he is still trying to catch his breath. Dam, after the battle and during the battle. I kept second-guessing myself. Had to stick with my plan of attack no matter what happen during the battle :( after I finished banging my head on the table. and my vision comes back. I would most definitely recommend this scenario. Hell I will play it again. Treeburst155 can we do it two out of three to win :D

I see nobody has jumped on the chance to take over for Cogust. Therefore, I have begun posting on the Newbie tourney threads. If I still don't get any action I will post the tourney slot as a new topic. We'll get somebody, especially since they get to start the games from scratch.

Fight On!!

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I see nobody has jumped on the chance to take over for Cogust. Therefore, I have begun posting on the Newbie tourney threads. If I still don't get any action I will post the tourney slot as a new topic. We'll get somebody, especially since they get to start the games from scratch.

Fight On!!

Treeburst155 out.

If its not to late. I'll take his place. If that is allowed, Treeburst :D

Note to Jelinek: I have gotten a few e-mails from you and replied to them, but you don't seem to be getting my replies I guess. That's sort of weird because you did get my original e-mail. Any thoughts on what we do to sort this out?

Lopaka

Lopaka,

I run into this problem from time to time between different players. Feel free to send your Jelinek turns through me. I will forward them to him.

TOURNEY I, Section 3

Evan Roberts will be taking Cogust's place. His files have been sent. If you are the Allies against Evan you will finally get to see the fifth scenario. Welcome aboard, Evan!

Treeburst155 out.

Good morning chaps,

I had the last turn from Redwolf this morning and it has been sent back. Inquest to be held soon.

Mr Finn aka Tero is keeping it up and I am cracking under his pace, we are nearly half way through the turns and the designer has given him too many turns...

:(

Jazza comes now and then, more then than now and I await the next installment.

Good games so far, although some would beg to differ I am sure...

H

Originally posted by Joseph Porta:

Pixelmaster, are you still around ?

He is,

just sended me a turn today.

Perhaps my inspired command draws too much of Pixelmaster´s brainpower, slowing down all other unimportant games. Yeah, thats the ticket ...

tongue.gif

Removed a nuisance program from my main computer the other day called “Gator.” Didn’t know what a nuisance it really was. Now my dial-up connection doesn’t work. Tried re-loading windows etc. to no avail. I’m now in the process of damage control before I completely reformat my hard-drive and rebuild the computer. Without a CDR or other large storage device this is a slow process. I’ve given up any hope of saving all but the truly important files. Turns will be dead slow until I get my machine back in service. Sorry for any inconvenience.