The CM republic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldier,

Wacky: When do we get you're version 2 mod? I LOVE version one!

Anyway, I was thinking along the lines of a citizenship based council of elders.<hr></blockquote>

It will be finished up by the end of the weekend. I've got all the sounds I want in place and only have some minor tuning left to do, that is if no one comes along and knocks my socks off with a new sound. You'll get it whenever the website monkeys I send it out to can host it.

Stay tuned for my new German uniform mod pack. You'd better get a mop to wipe up the drool, too smile.gif

Yes, this is a theocracy. But more along the lines of a Lovecraftian cult. Charles is Azathoth, the Center of the Universe, around whom dance the mindless lesser dieties in the Beta Forum. Madmatt is Nyarlathotep, the Herald. Steve is Yog-Sothoth, the Gate and the Key. At first Moon manifested as Cthulhu, but has recently been elevated to Elder God status, probably as Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young. Kwazy is of course He Who Shall Not Be Named. Everybody else is either an insane cultist, a Mi-Go, or one of the poor doomed souls who oppose them.

Soldiers,

If I were to place an offering in the hands of the choc-mul, could I gain enterance to the underworld? How does one elevate themself from cultist to god? It can't be done! Only the prophets are chosen, the sons of god himself! Moon is the miesiah, crazy that before him... and so on.

Soldiers,

Just a thought: What are we? Are we a dictatorship? A self apointed republic? What?<hr></blockquote>

You are sheep.

Nice sheep, pretty sheep, and, quite often, self-important sheep. But sheep never-the-less.

What is your place within the Combat Mission Forum?

Grazing, and waxing angry about the existence of predators, and how thin the grass is growing.

How is your anger regarded?

Everyone laughs at angry sheep.

How do you fit within the Mother Beautiful Thread?

You are sheep. "Hello, my name is Mace. I'll be your guide here in the Peng Challenge Thread"

Who's up for a jolly sing-song, and painful, nervous 'baaaa'?

Soldier,

Sea-Na-Chi,

That was a low blow.... I highly doubt that sheep have anythign to do with the complex phycosocail construct that is this furom.

You are a fedid zuccini.... but that does not mae you a member of parliment now does it?

Get back in line ye pessant!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Correction - Dictatorial Triumvirate (MadMatt, Steve and KwazyDog). Though Moon may actually make it a quorum - once he locks his first thread.<hr></blockquote>

So what would that make Charles?

...and one to rule them all...

Soldier,

Sea-Na-Chi,

That was a low blow.... I highly doubt that sheep have anythign to do with the complex phycosocail construct that is this furom.

You are a fedid zuccini.... but that does not mae you a member of parliment now does it?

Get back in line ye pessant!<hr></blockquote>

Er, well, no, I doubt that sheep have anything to do with whatever the hell you are trying to spell. Sheep are ruminants. You are more a 'Hello, I'm here to read the gas meter. Surprise! I have no pants, and must use an humourous and silly attempt at English in order to speculate about the existence of hamsters!'

Meanwhile, the householder now dialing the police to inform them of a halfwit standing pants-less in their foyer debates the existence of causality and speculates on the role of half-naked idjits in the Combat Mission cosmos.

While this debate rages, you will, perforce, devour several fudgesicles. The Universe, which continues to allow you to exist, will eventually be vindicated when it's discovered that Reality needs more unpassed roughage in its daily dose of CM posting.

Eventually, a group of CM Newbies will appear within this, and any other thread in which you post, dressed in baggy pants, figured shirts, and bearing hand-kerchiefs, which they will extend to each other, and, with a certain solemnity, begin moving in a paced circle to the strains of a bazouki.

You, of course, will be regarded with a sense of wonderment normally reserved for the appearance of UFOs, and intelligent postings by SSNs.

Eventually, a cult will form. They will regard you with loathing.