whats the best interface mod out ?

I use the Tank Girl interface by Mark Peters. I downloaded it off CMHQ. I like it because it has pin up style pictures of half dressed women. I can't think of better reason to change interfaces than scantily clad pin-up girls.

I have created a new interface and submitted it to combatmission.com a month ago as "A new look for the new year!"

This is the reply I got:

"Kind of twisted but interesting. I will add it to my mod release schedule for future posting.

Matt"

I am not saying it is the best, but I spent a lot of time on it and thought I would give a heads-up in this thread. smile.gif

Sharpshooter_RD

Originally posted by Sharpshooter_RD:

I have created a new interface and submitted it to combatmission.com a month ago as "A new look for the new year!"

This is the reply I got:

"Kind of twisted but interesting. I will add it to my mod release schedule for future posting.

Matt"

I am not saying it is the best, but I spent a lot of time on it and thought I would give a heads-up in this thread. smile.gif

Sharpshooter_RD

Did you tell Matt for WHICH New Year though? :D

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

I use the gunmetal interface and clip boards for in game stuff, and the excellent Tank Girl bmps for the rest.

I have been looking for a new intro splash screen though. I found a great one but the person's link on his web page was broken. :(

Thats exactly my combo, too.

Mensch,

What kind of motivation do you need? Shameless praise? Wine? Women? Song?

Sorry, I missed the debut of this splashscreen, I would have come out of lurk mode to praise it. I, for one, would gladly replace my current splahscreen with your art......it reminds me of Der Kessel, the last remaining of my three most favorite CM Sites (CM Outpost, old COMBAT MISSIONS, and Der Kessel).

What's the timeline for completion? or is my praise not enough?

Well for interface mods, I vote for Deanco's gunmetal interface (make sure you load the 30002 b&w file instead of the defualt if you have problems reading text after installation) and clipboard mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

I have rotated several splash screens, but am currently partial to one I picked up at Tom's Combat Mission site. It is two snow covered Sherman's (Marco Bergman variety) set in the Battle of the Bulge timeframe. There is also a nice looking Axis splash screen available with a Tiger on the prowl: http://home.arcor.de/tcmhq/Nigoodies.htm.