Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Sudden Strike 2

Hello, I have rjust ordered the game and cant wait to play it, I have never player CMBO, but have player the CMBB demo, and it rocks. I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of or played Sudden Strike 2? It is really a great game. I recomend it. I have been playing for a long time (SUdden strike and SS Forever), and now I cantr wait to get my hands on this game, CMBB looks awsome!

Welcome, prepare for a totally new experience.

I have tried Sudden Strike (the demo) and then a week later played the CMBO demo. I do not own a Sudden Strike game, I bought an extra CD Rom so that i never had to take my CMBO disk out.

That should tell you something.

Go easy guys he knows not what he has done ;)

Originally posted by Priest:

I bought an extra CD Rom so that i never had to take my CMBO disk out.

LOL

Wouldn't it have been a HELL of a lot easier (and cheaper) just to go out and download the crack? I did. Never have to put my CMBO disk in the CDROM anymore (which I found extremely annoying because, unlike many people here, I play more than one game)

And on that last point I found Sudden Strike to be fun too. Just don't play it expecting to play a groggy game like CM and you might actually find yourself having fun.

hey now. SS 2 is not about tank rushes, sudden strike one was, granted, but SS 2 is a lot beter, more realistic. Not as realistic as CM but realistic enough for a fast paced battle with great graphics and gameplay, dont knock it till you tried it, and not just the crappy demo either. But really, I am looking forward to CMBB, just for the realism aspect.

Actually I refuse to "crack" any Battlefront product, this company has earned my repect and I will play the games in the manner I agreed to.

As far as real time goes, my opinion is that is is sub par to the WEGO system in CM games. Just my opinion. Others enjoy RTS and that is perfectly fine.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

D'jou get the game yet, you Australian definition of Menage a Trois?

Stuka: "Yup, I got it"

The girls "Yes, he's got it! We both saw him get it, and when he's got it, he's gonna get it again..*giggle*".

"No silly, I'm talking about that CMBB thingey"

"I am blond you know..."

"So am I..."

"Stuka, leave the computer alone and come entertain us in the boudoir with some more thrilling war stories"

Stuka: "Roighty ho then"

[ October 11, 2002, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Stuka ]