Hey dude! Want some grass?

All right! I was sure hoping you'd get this one out. I actually was bummed last night having to play a game without it after seeing it the other day. Again, looks extremely real with it being raised up like that and all. Cool idea. Now let me go get it and play a game. Thanks Tanks.

Hey Tanks I just had to get back with you on this new grass mod. I d/l it and it is outstanding looking. Not only does the ground look more real like you said but the different elevations are extremely noticable. I highly recommend it. Oh yes it goes very well with your tree bases also by the way, but then you probably knew that, didn't you? Excellent job - again.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Hey Tanks I just had to get back with you on this new grass mod. I d/l it and it is outstanding looking. Not only does the ground look more real like you said but the different elevations are extremely noticable. I highly recommend it. Oh yes it goes very well with your tree bases also by the way, but then you probably knew that, didn't you? Excellent job - again.

Thanks Lee, glad you like it. smile.gif

I'd really like to make another grass joke...um, let's see.....no, I won't.

I'll just say "thanks". I was waiting for this one, as I'm currently in full mod-gathering mode. It is lovely. I want to take a nap on it.

The wavy effect looks great. Only problem is that the dark tone doesn't quite match my lighter treebases and the "scattered trees" terrain tiles. Would you or someone consider making a slightly brighter version of this already fine mod?

Alexandre Carneiro