Lawsuit filed against BFC

Rat

I personally think it is unheared of what BTS tries to pull here. There by I personally will file a lawsuit against the company. The new CMBB is graphicly amazing, the wind parameters are great not to mention the new grass and muzzle flashes. Nice interface, the soldiers uniforms and accesoires look a lot better then before etc etc. So thank you very much for pointing out to me that my life will be screwed when the final version arives...the nerve you people got. You should be ashamed...

[ September 08, 2002, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Rat ]

Don't forget that Everquest 25 year old loser who killed himself because someone stole all of his stuff.

Mom thought it was funny that little 25 year old, jobless, morbidly obese, Brian hadn't come up from his basement to get more pork rinds and a diet coke and she found him dead.

She filed a lawsuit against the makers of Everquest, saying that their game is addicting and a warning label should be placed on the side.

I'm not making that up. I wish I still had the news link.

Wackos with their lawsuits are real.

The game didn't cause his mental disorder, his addiction to the game was a result of his mental disorder. If his mother had done more to help her son he may not have killed himslef. Holding Sony responsible is rediculous, but I am sure Sony will lose. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ASL Veteran:

Poor attempt at humor .... probably best left unposted.

Poor attempt trying to shine as an intellectual entity, better left alone without internet. Have a nice day...there are cookies and milk at the end of the hallway...Don't choke on them again...

About the lawsuit against Sony, it is always easier to blame others of ones own actions and shortcomings instead of facing them yourself. And as long as instable t*ssers are taking serious and able to file a lawsuit because of issues like this...this world will crawl on and on to where it has been crawling to since the beginning of all times: to a big pile of shait...

[ September 09, 2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Rat ]