MasterGoodWaffle's Thread of Cheery Ale

This guy sets up a scenario giving himself Gods' own Arty observer position, and a high speed avenue of approach that the good nazi's cannot set up in, or position AT and AP mines or roadblocks, or even dead gophers in to restrict mobility. Oh, yeah and it flanks my main line of defence.

I taunt him. I shall smite his commie minons, or die gloriously for the Fatherland.

I'd like to state that I would smack his ass, but the setup does appear to be a little biased.

Ok, Gotta do it...I'll smack his ass.

GRR, AARRGGHH, Molten TNT and all that other ****.

How do I save screenshots so I can show to the world how F..'d up this thing is. See, taunting you again!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're on a windows machine, hit the "print screen" key. Then minimize CMBB, open a paint program (Windows 'Paint' will do) and use the "paste" command.

VoilĂ , there you are.

Now I'd recommend to convert the BMP file (2+MB) to a JPEG file (a few hundred KBs).

Now you have to upload it to a server on the internet (free pic hosting service, your personal webspace given to you by your ISP, etc...), copy the adress of the pic and use the "image" button when creating a new post to enter that adress.

That's it.

Hey! I thought I gave the Krauts a good chunk of that hilltop to setup on? I don't have access to the hill by the way, just a small portion of it. The idea was to make both of us get the units we want up there on our own. If I didn't give you access to at least some of the hill I appologize. I will even change it and resend you the file if you want. I gave you the option of choosing the side so how could I cheat? When I made the map I didn't even intend on playing it myself. As for the high speed approach in the "Canyon", you have high speed access to the cliff overlooking the entire road so I can't imagine it would be too easy for me to just drive right up the middle when I know you have some very large AT guns! :mad: Also, didn't I give you a setup zone right on one of the victory flags that is in my end of the map? sheesh. . .

GGGGARARRAGRGRRRRR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ December 13, 2002, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

ok, we have two options maggot!! :mad: :

a. I can give you a setup zone more to your liking and resend the scenario. It would only take about 3 minutes :mad:

b. We can have Abbott make us a scenario. He makes good scenarios, but we might have to wait a while :mad: .

I refuse to play quick battles. They suck. :mad:

Hey WALLYBOB, I got to thinking about what you said and I want to change the setup zone for the Krauts. I should allow you to setup defenses on that cliff overlooking the road I guess and also you should have setup access to part of the road and maybe some more of the mountain. I won't change my setup zones. I just think it's a great scenario and I want it to be fair for both sides.

I'LL RESEND THE .CME TONIGHT!!! :mad:

Gararararagragragragragr!!!!

Hey, was Abbott the guy who made the 5th SS Panzer Wikings Scenario at the the Scenario Depot? That thing is getting great reviews. I'm going to play it this weekend. Anybody know which scenario I'm talking about? Anybody played it? It's supposedly a sweet, very tense defense against the AI.

Master Google, if the Abbotts are the one and the same, you are very lucky boy indeed to be getting special scenarios made by him for you.

Hey Abbott, if yoy make Master Google another scenario can you name the company commander after me? :mad: :mad: :mad:

-jamgra

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

How would you like an AXE in the skull maggot!!?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How about an oar?

Or a setup. Would you like your entrails scrambled or over easy?

[ December 13, 2002, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

If I lose to Goody, I will be a laughing stock. Needless to say, failure is not an option.

Where in the setup were the German Tactical Nukes?

Sorry, only the Ruskies get Molten TNT. There are...interesting...things about the scenario, but I accept them. I am not too keen on the idea of defending death camps or mass graves. My Uncle helped liberate one.

I GRR on your TNT. I also am reluctant to want molten TNT spewing forth. I am afraid it would be a whitish liquid. Read the previous posts about wiping it off of Goodys' face...makes ya wonder.

On a more serious note, Goodale, any more word about your cat? Having three myself I understand your concerns. Best wishes for the kitty. Bad wishes for the Russian Godless Hordes.

Later

Sorry, forgot to thank Parabellum for his info on how to do screenshots. Thank you.

Also forgot how to spell.

[ December 13, 2002, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Wallybob ]

And I don't wanna hear no cockeyed excuses about "WAAAAAAAAHHHH MasterGoodale gave me an unfair setuuuuuuuup. . . WAAAAAAAAA" either maggot. The game is balanced. That's why I let you choose! Hell, I would have rather had the Krauts to be honest with ya. The only thing that's gonna be unbalanced is the number of bloody, dismembered, panicked, and down-right blown to hell troops from each side. In my favor of course. GRAGRARGAGRARGARGARGRGRGARGARGARGRGARGAGRGRAARGRGARGARGARGARGARGRGARGRAAA A A AA AA A A A GAG GAAG GAGGGGGG GGGGGGG G AGARARGAGRGRAGRAARGRGGRGG!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: