Pre-orders

Shouldn't we be nearing a date when we can pre-order. Does anyone have any clue about how they will be conducted. Of course, the fairest method would be to email we veterans a week or so before the tard-venus to recompense for our sweat equity and anxiety! Hah!

Well duh - of course it is nearign A date when we can pre-order.

assuming we will be able to pre-order of course.

Not a good question at all!! :(

the ONLY good question is "How long until it is due??"! tongue.gif lol

Originally posted by Juju:

.......And NO pre-orders IIRC.

I sorry but, I thought thay said that there WAS gonna be be pre-orders. They accepted pre-orders for "Strategic Command" didn't they? Why not CMBB?

Anyways, if they aren't then that is ok too. I know they're working hard and many kudos to BTS. With every new screenshot and every new report about it on this discussion board, CMBB looks even more attractive.

Hmm .. I remember reading something about this.

Said something about how they have a new creditcard processing system now that can't handle pre-orders. Don't hold me up to that.. just thought I read it somewhere.

Wamphyri

[ August 12, 2002, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: wamphyri ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

[better yet, how long till my next turn???

Have yuo sent me another have you??

well let's see - it's 1525 here now - I'll be home by 1730 - shortly after that I imagine...since it won't take any effort on my part!

They don't release you after a visit you fool!!

Don't tell me you bought that story your parents used to get you into the place??

Yes, I know visitors are allowed to go home.

But visitors do not require release young fella.

No, I haven't fallen for it - I advised your parents on it! tongue.gif

One thing I could see which might be fairish, useful & realistically doable would be if BXX could automatically prioritize by Member #. That way 'Oltimrz' would tend to get their copy sooner, & BXX would tend to get more useful feedback sooner. Any bets on how long after release the first 'Fix. Or do sumfink' post pops up?

Strt

The member numbers were scrambled back a year ago I think. Durring a BBS sftware upgrade or somefink. What happened was you got a new member number based on when you next logged in after the upgrade. So some of the longest memebers that didn't go onto the BBS for a period got somewhat higher numbers.

Aside from that bit of flotsam - I'd rather they just take the orders as the get them and fill 'em. Which is how I imagine it will be anyway. Would be somewhat interesting to know what sort of SLA the fulfillment company has agreed to provide though. Say X numbers of units per day, that sort of thing.