For the Record, I Am the PENG CHALLENGE Thread

Okay, now that we are 90% through with this pathetic excuse for a thread, would someone OTHER THAN MOUSE please take the next one? You know, something with, oh, I don't know, the FRICKIN RULES in the first post or something.

I'd do it, but they actually expect me to work today, so I don't have time to do it right.

Steve

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Ahh, thank you, but when I cast off the oppressive yoke of excessive rules I freed my squire from his quest. He is equally free to abide by his previous stricture should he wish. I trust that Pondscum will shepherd him well as I gad about the dewey morning grass of the MBT, wearing white and feeling secure in the guarded embrace of not just dots and quilts, but wings as well.

What's with this "my squire" stuff? When you cast off the "oppressive yoke of excessive rules" you tossed me back into the pool with the disdain of a butcher tossing gristle into the "hamburger" pile. Now you want Pondscum to tidy up the mess you've made? I thought you were doing all this to pursue a quest for enlightenment on the art of hatred? Well, that lasted about a day and a half. You've gone soft, old man. Next you'll be handing out pansies and wishing that we could all just "get along" with each other. Disgusting.

No doubt the drubbing I'm dishing out to you in our QB is taking a toll on your devotion to the quest. Lord knows it's got to be hard to hate with the proper vigor while stunned and bewildered by my superior tactial awareness. However, if you're going to continue this alleged quest for hatred, how about surprising the heck out of us and doing something unexpected, like oh say, spewing a little venom every now and then?

What do you say, flower boy?

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Ahh, thank you, but when I cast off the oppressive yoke of excessive rules I freed my squire from his quest. He is equally free to abide by his previous stricture should he wish. I trust that Pondscum will shepherd him well as I gad about the dewey morning grass of the MBT, wearing white and feeling secure in the guarded embrace of not just dots and quilts, but wings as well.

What's with this "my squire" stuff? When you cast off the "oppressive yoke of excessive rules" you tossed me back into the pool with the disdain of a butcher tossing gristle into the "hamburger" pile. Now you want Pondscum to tidy up the mess you've made? I thought you were doing all this to pursue a quest for enlightenment on the art of hatred? Well, that lasted about a day and a half. You've gone soft, old man. Next you'll be handing out pansies and wishing that we could all just "get along" with each other. Disgusting.

No doubt the drubbing I'm dishing out to you in our QB is taking a toll on your devotion to the quest. Lord knows it's got to be hard to hate with the proper vigor while stunned and bewildered by my superior tactial awareness. However, if you're going to continue this alleged quest for hatred, how about surprising the heck out of us and doing something unexpected, like oh say, spewing a little venom every now and then?

What do you say, flower boy?

Papa</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Say there Papa Khann, while you're on your quest for full disclosure ... isn't there something you'd like to share with the lads here?

Joe

NO! <BIG>NO! <BIG>NO!</BIG></BIG> ARRRGGGHHH! My eyes!

Close your robe Pepe. For the love of all that's still good and beautiful in the universe, close your robe!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Say there Papa Khann, while you're on your quest for full disclosure ... isn't there something you'd like to share with the lads here?

Joe

OH THE HUMANITY!!! Not only to lose, but to lose to the bleeding French!

Oh the humilation. Not only to lose, but to lose to the bleeding French run by none other than Joe!!

Oh the horror. Not only to lose, but to lose to Joe's bleeding French 90 to 10!!

Quick, someone find me something tall from which to fling my worthless carcass.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

NO! <BIG>NO! <BIG>NO!</BIG></BIG> ARRRGGGHHH! My eyes!

Close your robe Pepe. For the love of all that's still good and beautiful in the universe, close your robe!

The proper term is vestment, Boo-Boo. And you can genuflect and kiss my.... ring.

Papa

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

HELL'S BELLS!! Mork, either you issue a decent ruddy challenge to some scummy SSN or sqwerf type thingy within the next 15 seconds, or you get Das <BIG>*BOOT!*</BIG>. Comprende???

Sir AJ

Why bother - non of the swimmers in the pool are much of a challenge at all really. I mean I've thrashed a copuple of kay-nig-hits and stomped on several other ranks in my time, so I come here for light entertainment now.

For decent games I go elsewhere.

But hey - keep trying.

One day you may get there. Stranger things are reputed to have happened. In Hollywood at least.

My system has decided to reboot at random intervals everytime I'm online so I went to a Theme Park instead.

Read all about it later. Turns are out and lots of things has died icky screaming horrible deaths on my hard drive.

ahem

I was lying in a burnt out basement

with a panzerschreck in my hands

I was hoping for replacements

When Ethan sent me a file

There were some Shermans burning

in the streets

and I felt like getting high

Thinking about playing Peng again

Get a grin out of watching him try

Thinking about playing Peng again

Get a grin out of watching him try

Well, that was simply ...

awful. Goodnight.

Johan

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Sod off, SSN. Only Knights need apply.

Steve

Bah! DjB, I confer upon you the title of Knight of the House of Hopeless Causes long enough to start a new thread or until someone of consequence, i.e. above the rank of Justicar, i.e. a consensus of the Olde Ones, says you ain't.

[ July 31, 2002, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

Look, I honestLY DO NOT want to start another thread, and didn't even want to start this one (it makes Geire mad) but if some SCUM SUCKING NEWBIE(!) thinks he's going to waltz in here and start a MUtha Beautiful well, then, he's got another think coming.

(And a **BOOT** to boot)

What about the longest indentured squire? I'm sure I could mess things up enough to piss of everyone, from Just-a-car on down to the latest bottom feeding serfs.

What the hell is up with everyone's ISP these days? I'm getting all sorts of crazy email from opponents, and bouncing back turns everywhichway. Is Enron controlling the internet as well as trouncing financial markets worldwide? When is BFC going to invent a better system than this stupid net? Maybe a bribe in the right place can get them to leave out all the aussies, too. Win-win situation, I say.