Hey Panzer Leader you have NO IDEA how helpful CMBB is now!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

In addition to your river depth "bug", I just found out that if CMBB detects assault boats in the order of battle for a scenario, it won't let you play that scenario against the AI - won't even present the 1 player option, you are forced to hotseat, PBEM or TCP/IP.

This game is getting smarter than we are.... :rolleyes:

you can't play from EITHER side?

You can play using assault boats vs the AI. Haven't tried it yet, but I think Dorosh's discovery applies if you try to make the AI play assault boats. Anyway I played 'Assault on Moon' as russians with assault boats vs the german AI so you can do that.

Try it out in the editor, save it as a battle, and tell me what happens for you.

I picked a Russian force, two German assault boats, saved it, went to Play Scenario, chose Allies, and was not given the option of 1 Player.

If this isn't a feature, then it's a bug, but perhaps someone can try it out before telling me I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by russellmz:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

In addition to your river depth "bug", I just found out that if CMBB detects assault boats in the order of battle for a scenario, it won't let you play that scenario against the AI - won't even present the 1 player option, you are forced to hotseat, PBEM or TCP/IP.

This game is getting smarter than we are.... :rolleyes:

you can't play from EITHER side?</font>