What is PENG?

"What is PENG?"

PENG is realy some guy living in a room with only three walls, the forth being covered with inflamitory postcards, calling himself Senachi (or whatever), posting insulting messages, often or not aimed at people whos names are typed in bold for some reason.

Best I can figure.

[ October 19, 2002, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Lord General MB ]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Hey, Seanachai, we didn't mention the influence of the planets!

Sheesh. It's not easy being the same person when one part of your writes such drivel.

HmmmmmmOddballs your not the self employed IT God who charged me £40 an hour to fix my puter are you? Anyway, if you're not he, then you are a southern softie pufter anyway, and I despise softies of all kinds. So if you can get your arse in gear and find out where the send button is in your email, send me a setup so as I can carve your forces to pieces, then gather up your rotting entrails and feed them to my dog, he'll eat anything, even a Kentish man, and I use the word man with some trepidation. I fear you are a yellow livered coward and will refuse my challenge, do so and the whole board will bear witness, As for the rest of you reprobates.........just sod off.

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

"What is PENG?"

PENG is realy some guy living in a room with only three walls, the forth being covered with inflamitory postcards, calling himself Senachi (or whatever), posting insulting messages, often or not aimed at people whos names are typed in bold for some reason.

Best I can figure.

If thats your best........SOD OFFFFFFFFF

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

"What is PENG?"

Best I can figure.

Well that's absolute cr@p, and therefore as good as any other explaination you'll ever see!!!

Posted by Athkatla:

HmmmmmmOddballs your not the self employed IT God who charged me £40 an hour to fix my puter are you? Anyway, if you're not he, then you are a southern softie pufter anyway, and I despise softies of all kinds. So if you can get your arse in gear and find out where the send button is in your email, send me a setup so as I can carve your forces to pieces, then gather up your rotting entrails and feed them to my dog, he'll eat anything, even a Kentish man, and I use the word man with some trepidation. I fear you are a yellow livered coward and will refuse my challenge, do so and the whole board will bear witness, As for the rest of you reprobates.........just sod off.

I am southern, I'm pleased to say, not one of the communist unwashed northern filth who clog up our television programmes. Begone, back to your pits, spawn of satan!

By the way - I never charge £40 an hour. I'm much cheaper - and better than the bloke who did your computer, whoever they are.

Do you know, Athkatla sounds like some sort of nasty cough? Maybe that's what you are - a string of manky green phlegm and bacteria. Sod yourself off.

Why is this ridiculous thread still open? And why isn't My Other Self posting in here?

communist unwashed northern filth who clog up our television programmes
As a northerner can I just clarify that we are not communists.

Where do I get the tablets that would let me begin my journey to Peng?

Should I take the blue pill, the red pill or the little black square one with white dots. I have no idea, I am so confused with all the talk of Finland I fear I have left all knowledge of the little mushroom people far behind.

If I hear voices is it a good sign?

Originally posted by Volstag:

I think I'm beginning to understand what Peng is and what the Peng thread is about.

I could be mistaken, but I think this is the "genesis" that Seanachai was talking about.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=002571

Out,

Volstag

Interesting, but quite, quite wrong.

I forgot to mention that the original incarnation of the Peng Challenge Thread is no longer reachable within the BFC forum. It reached something like 3,000 posts while the lads at Bigtime watched with great interest, and then it imploded. It can no longer be reached by normal means.

Some lad...is it Lindan? has a link to get to that moment of genesis, and the first, what, 120 some pages of the original thread?

Those were bold days! A man could ride across the Thread for weeks, lapped in a comforting sea of weirdness.

[ October 19, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

Hey, Seanachai, we didn't mention the influence of the planets!

Sheesh. It's not easy being the same person when one part of you writes such drivel.

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Now it's all going to be confused again!

That's it, Soddball, you bastard. I'm making a big marmite sandwich, and we're going to eat every bit of it.

Except that I'm actually Argie, so I won't have to choke down bread covered with pressure cooked and spent brewer's yeast!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

If only you'd try and be a bit more like us, Soddball, there wouldn't be all this bickering.

You know, Peng used to be a really funny fellow - the cabbage post, his revolt against smilies - are some of the funniest posts ever written on here. I think he was even reponsible for the Church Of Combat Mission sermons???

Anyways, then he got his cesspool - slinked in, hasn't been seen outside since (...and I'm definitely not going in there to say hi - too perilous).

It cracks me up that you Pengers had a Wake when the 1st (?) primordial MBT was finally locked when it grew to be a gargantuan Tower of Babel amongst mortal threads.

Peterk:

MrPeng is not quite the hermit that you think he is, he has been spotted on the Outer Boards (General Discussion forum no less) and he provides no shortage of entertainment, I say.

[ October 19, 2002, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Silvio Manuel ]