CMAK Graphics Oddity

I just noticed that when I turn off the roofs of the buildings while "occupied buildings are transparent" is also off, many of the desert buildings go to gray exterior walls. What should be on the interior, is replacing the exteriors. Has anybody else seen this? I can't reproduce the glitch in CMBB.

Treeburst155 out.

I can't reproduce this 'glitch' in CMAK 1.01. I'm using a GeForce 3 under Win2K with the 56.64 drivers. With Occupied building transparencies "off" and roofs "off" the interior walls show up as grey and brown. The exterior bitmap remains and this doesn't change whether the building is occupied or not.

This remains true whether in the editor or playing a scenario.

I'd guess that this is more of a problem with either the videocard or its drivers rather than CMAK in particular. Admittedly my results may not be the same as yours if you're using a newer GeForce, etc.

Interesting.....It does appear to be intermittent, or at least not super-consistent. Tonight I got the gray exteriors regardless of the "occupied buildings" setting. It's not all buildings either. The mosque doesn't do it, nor do the small buildings. I'm using a Ti 4200 with my favorite 40.72 drivers. It will take more than this little glitch to get me to upgrade. smile.gif

Treeburst155 out.

• 3 weeks later...