A sneaky way to win CM

I'm not sure why I never thought of this b4 but i believe it could be fullproof.

Split your troops ( sat 10-20%) and put them in as good a terrain situation as possible. What you want to do is get the enemy inf to fire at you while surviving as long as possible.

Sooner or latter the enemy will run out of ammo and the rest of your troops can pick out the rabble in front of you.

tongue.gif

From Murpes:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I've got a better method:

Shoot all the bad guys, while taking as few losses as possible. Works almost every time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One would think so, but this guy might disagree with that logic.

LOL! :D You got me, Murpes!

A variation is to get into a standoff shootout where your lower quality troops exchange fire with the enemy's higher quality troops. Basically, crack bullets cost more than green bullets. Then when you move your better guys in, you can win a close assault because of your advantage in higher quality ammo.

Here's another way to prevent defeat: Quitting the game or not replying back on PBEM games!

The minor setback is that it may prevent a miraculous, battle-turning victory that you can brag about. On a PBEM it warrants insults from the CM community.

Choice is up to you.