BFC: Please push back release date for CM:BB

Look,

I may be a lurker here, but there's a method to the madness, OK?

We still gots all these mods for CM:BO coming out, right?

And the jagd-tigger and tanks' bldgs (holy photo-realistic she-ot , batman!) and that chaffee and wherethehelldidthepershingmodgo, etc.

So, is it too much too ask to push things back a bit so we can get all this candy done for CM:BO?

Besides, it'll give y'all a chance to chance to get that naval arty in, right?

:rolleyes:

ok, jus' funnin'....well, kinda.....

Hats off to all the modders. You all rock.

Considering the DL gauntlet for the demo, this'll be wonderous to get my salty ass back in the spirit of things.

smile.giftongue.gifsmile.gif

Actually I see where he's coming from. I would hate for the release of CMBB to interfere with the new Chaffee and JagTiger mods that are coming out so yeah if It's all the same to everybody else let's just hold off awhile for CMBB. I don't see what a month or two difference it would make. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everybody that is a regular on this board anyway. :D

Cripes!

Y'think I'd stumbled 'cross a peng thread er sumptin'.

tongue.gif

Just having fun, ma!

But serioulsy, folks, don'tcha just wanna have all 'dem mods rounded out before we lose ourselves in the east?

Don'tcha?

Ok....fair enough.

Foobar, you can have the watch, but don't go sleeping with ma lady (well, at least until my bones turn cold, ok? It's a respect thing).

There you again lcm1947,

You need a good dose of CMBB. Its to the East Front with ya. Once you sink your teeth into what the East Front is all about, you will wonder how you ever got the idea that most folks favor the West Front. Good gosh man, 41 to 45!!! Its drool time!

As for the mods. They can't come fast enough for CMBB. I pray for snowed on textures all around. I haven't seen any snow version textures in CMBB screen shots, so my bet is that it needs doing.

I'm not a violent fella, so I'll just turn my back so I don't have to watch. Delay CMBB indeed!

LeakyD, lcm1947.

WTF ?

Delay CMBB JUST to get some CMBO mods finished ???

Are you both MAD ???

I've been counting days here 'till the release and these folks' come in suggesting that the release be delayed ! :mad:

I'd rather see some CMBB mods done pretty soon than CMBO ones, for I'm pretty sure after 9/20 CMBO will be gathering dust for me !

Sheeet, dawg! Y'alls a bunch of demanding bastiches, ain'tcha?

First, y'want naval guns.

Then, y'want the game, like, yesterday n'sheeet!

Well, fines.

String me up 'n let me flap in the wind like old glory.... but don't come whining to me when you's ain't gotcha navals guns and that chaffee thingy is off in the recycle bin, and yer wishin' you had that snow 'n trees, and all those other goodies after yer dun tuckered from wiping out loads of 'script ruskies or depleted jerries and those factories get all old 'cause there ain't no machinery or room for tanks n' stuff in 'em n'all that....

One word: Rewrite!

Oops...

Guess that makes me a demanding bastich too!

:Dtongue.gif:D