CMBB Demo - official announcement

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

[QB]You want to download a big demo? Try Medieval: Total War. I'm doing it right now. It's taking me about 45 mins on a broadband connection. 235MBs!!!!!!! QB]

Vader-

Just forget the demo, and go out and buy the thing (especially for $30 at Best Buy). If you liked S:TW, you must get this one. It is truly amazing. (Heretical statement- the CMBO disk came out of the drive last week and has been replaced...).

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zitadelle,

I never played Shogun, but this demo is awesome!! :eek: I am putting this one on my "must have" list along with CMBB!!

I think anyone that enjoys CM (and military operations outside of just WWII) would love this one!!

How does the empire management work? Does it play fairly well? I don't like the typical RTS' out there, but I always enjoyed the emprie management and RTS battles in Lords of the Realm II. Does the empire side of things work much like that game's did? You know, stone quarrys, population moral, military salarys to upkeep, revolts, trading with partners, assigning unit types to the blacksmiths (none of that AoE crap where it takes 40 food and 25 wood to create an archer; where you never have to feed or pay or re-equip his quiver ever again :rolleyes: )

Details my man, details? smile.gif

Anyone at BFC know if you plan to let the Inside Mac Games folks distribute the demo on their regular MacGames CD? Also, if you have not considered it, would you do so? I would be happy to arrange it with Tuncer Deniz for you if you like.

2 days to go.

When the demo is up, I think I'll just sit in front of the pc with beer and pizza and watch the forum go berserk! :D

Refresh Monkeys all the way!!

oh, and a shameless advertisement:

you can find the restored original "monkey thread" on my webpage... ;)