Going back to CMBO?

Originally posted by Hawk:

There is just so much more to select from on the Eastern Front, in terms of equipment, terrain etc.

But no bocage. Those rat-bastards at BFC suppressed the Ostfront bocage.

And no cheese-eating surrender monkeys, either. Don't forget them.

Anyway, just my 2 c.
Don't you mean your two kroner?

Steve

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very hard to be grateful to those red russians who tried to "human wave" my country, Finland. Luckily we Finns were and are fierce warriors and they didn't invade our country. Stalin was a murderer like Hitler, but Hitler helped us not to get murdered. :confused:

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

CMBO is still on my hard drive so my wife can finish her game with Seanachai. Once he admits defeat, it will get deleted. CMBB is so much superior to CMBO from a technical side... and the West Front 44-45 has to be the most boring part of WW2

Yep.

(Except for the Seanachai part, I cut him off)</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

CMBO is still on my hard drive so my wife can finish her game with Seanachai. Once he admits defeat, it will get deleted.

Where did you find a wife that likes wargaming? Is there a special website for wargaming singles? :D I would love to find a woman that plays wargames and skis! You are a lucky man!

Originally posted by StellarRat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

CMBO is still on my hard drive so my wife can finish her game with Seanachai. Once he admits defeat, it will get deleted.

Where did you find a wife that likes wargaming? Is there a special website for wargaming singles? :D I would love to find a woman that plays wargames and skis! You are a lucky man!</font>

IMO, CMBB has a much better play to it. It has better options, and allows for more realistic combat. However, where are the americans! smile.gif I will be going back to CMBO just for good old times sakes, and just to play with my shermans again smile.gif But, not any time soon. CMBB is still to fresh to leave it!

Chad