New CM Splash Screens at TCMHQ and a wish

Hi all,

some eye candy ( at least I hope so ) for your CM:

NewSplash03.jpg

Start screen showing US troops at the Remagen Bridge ( new buttons & wallpaper included )

NewSplash01.jpg

Start screen showing " Kampfgruppe Peiper " in the Ardennes ( new buttons & wallpaper included )

NewSplash02.jpg

New " wood & iron " selection screen under construction ( I currently plan to exchange all CM menu elements like pics , buttons etc. with something different )

The Splash Screens can be found on the " Goodies " section of my website. BTW: before there is a missunderstanding: I am NOT the artist who did the original paintings ( the pics were found via a Google pic search and seem to be very popular among wargaming websites ).

Now I am looking for some British , French or Canadian WWII 44/45 motives that could serve as a base for more new CM screens. Any ideas ?

Cheers

Tom

...great stuff tom, by all means, please keep this flavor of work coming - combat mission is sorely lacking well chosen and executed intro. screens. the text which blends into the ground on the german version is an elegant touch, while the bullet buttons leave more than a bit to be desired in my opinion.

...there was a fellow some time ago who released some rather dramatic splash screens utilizing actual photos, have you considered this?

[ May 22, 2002, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Peter Panzer ]