New watery marsh mod

Oh my GOD, Me and Ed, were just talking about them those Marshgrogs. But them's fiction right? I mean, they don't really exist, do they...? Are you telling me they really exist? Aw, come on! you're pulling my leg, right?

Not? Marshgrogs? Pah! what'll they think up next? *walks off grumbling*

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

Aren't the mucky parts of a marsh darker, almost black? Marsh grogs, arise.

Eden

Not this one. I also used the wrong species of water lily, and dead branches that were obviously from trees that grow thousands of miles away from Eastern Europe and Russia. tongue.gif

I'll send it to the CM Mod database when finished.

Now that looks like what a marsh should look like. Outstanding job Tanks a lot but then that's what we have come to expect from you when you do a mod. Although I don't have CMBB yet I do know when I do change over the game will be looking good thanks to all you guys that have such a large impact on it. So again thanks for your work and effords Tanks a lot.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Now that looks like what a marsh should look like. Outstanding job Tanks a lot but then that's what we have come to expect from you when you do a mod. Although I don't have CMBB yet I do know when I do change over the game will be looking good thanks to all you guys that have such a large impact on it. So again thanks for your work and effords Tanks a lot.

Thank you lee. smile.gif And thanks again to Juju for his usual helpful suggestions.

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

Aren't the mucky parts of a marsh darker, almost black? Marsh grogs, arise.

Eden

Not this one. I also used the wrong species of water lily, and dead branches that were obviously from trees that grow thousands of miles away from Eastern Europe and Russia. tongue.gif

I'll send it to the CM Mod database when finished.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Nae, thaes too wet, ladd. Bring it doon a notch, and yer spot on.

(sorry, working on communicating with OGSF properly)

Lovely. Maybe a bit too moist? But a vast improvement over the 'darky greeny tumble'.

Er, not that there's anything wrong with the original, of course.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can do. You realize that I'll have to change the name from "watery marsh mod" to "slightly watery marsh mod".

[ November 13, 2002, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Tanks a Lot ]

• 2 weeks later...