Let me guess what You'll be doing Sept 20th

Sept 20th will be celebrating birthdays....

same on 21....

Same on 22.... BUT I should have my shiney new CMBB CD in my hands....... ahh yes, now to back it up and stick it in the saftey deposit box....

then show the kids... SLAP... never... ever... TOUCH or LOAD this in your computers... SLAP....

kicks dog ;) for added effects.....

Now leave me alone :confused: for the rest of the year.

Yes, the plan is coming together nicely. :eek:

Speak no peng.

-Mike Z.

Wishing I was in some ackbass part of Europe where I could buy the thing at a Val-Mart or somefink, instead of being in the American 3rd World distribution region and having to toss out a credit card out over a identification theft infested internet. Hopefully, weeks later when it arrives from UPS to be tossed at my door in the rain while I'm at work, it won't have been irradiated into oblivion. :(

I feel like a convict awaiting my sentence. I know when CMBB gets to my door I will go into isolation. I will become but a shell of my former self as any form of time consumption other than CMBB will become a terrible burden, this includes work, foo foo time, eating, bathing, etc, etc. About the only things that will be tolerable shall be alcohol and dried banana peel type stuff as these are no thought items which can be consumed in those momentary pauses while tactic'ing (as close to thought as I will go during said period). Go ahead BTS, I understand my duty and am prepared to face it...