CMBB English Language Printed Manual Now Available for Purchase to CDV Customers!!!

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

So please instead of all getting your knickers in a twist, get the facts straight. You are not two weeks late, and it is not $10.

And the world's flat, right?</font>

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirocco with the ordinary luck of the draw, there would have been a strike in your sorting office anyway :D So you should thank CDV on your knees for delivering you from evil, err, the need to rely on the Royal Mail. (why do the last five words strung together look freaky???)

Sirocco with the ordinary luck of the draw, there would have been a strike in your sorting office anyway :D So you should thank CDV on your knees for delivering you from evil, err, the need to rely on the Royal Mail. (why do the last five words strung together look freaky???)

I suppose it's only a matter of time before the Germans take over our postal system, too, anyway. ;)

Originally posted by a VW wannabe sportscar:

This is so completely FUBAR it's becoming amusing.
Scirroco,

Please leave me out of this. I am already participating in a different piss and moan thread.

Best Regards!

[ September 22, 2002, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: *Captain Foobar* ]

Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

You sent cash in the mail?!!

The yanks have a brain seizure when it comes to dealing with foreign cheques (or checks hehe) or international money orders.

Paypal is the way to go, at least until the year 2050 when Guardian-reading Germans in Frankfurt will be setting global interest rates for the Super Super Euro Dollar.

Originally posted by M. Bates:

So you should thank CDV on your knees for delivering you from evil, err, the need to rely on the Royal Mail. (why do the last five words strung together look freaky???)

God save us from Guardian-reading Germans...</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M. Bates:

So you should thank CDV on your knees for delivering you from evil, err, the need to rely on the Royal Mail. (why do the last five words strung together look freaky???)

God save us from Guardian-reading Germans...</font>

Originally posted by M. Bates:

I have no obsession with the Guardian, but I remembered your "Torygraph" comment/critique on British war veterans yesterday and drew a conclusion.

Ah that one. smile.gif Well, it was not a war veteran critique, at least not anymore than Monty Python's letters are one.

I also have yet to see a book published with letters to the editor from the Guardian, simply because they are not as off the wall as the ones from the Thatchergraph. Most of them are from liberal whingers, and no fun to read at all. Well, in Tony they have what they deserve :D

So why are you so protective of Consignia?? To take this completely OT.

Ah that one. smile.gif Well, it was not a war veteran critique, at least not anymore than Monty Python's letters are one.

Phew, I noticed your smileys and observed that this has not descended into a flaming session smile.gif

I also have yet to see a book published with letters to the editor from the Guardian, simply because they are not as off the wall as the ones from the Thatchergraph. Most of them are from liberal whingers, and no fun to read at all. Well, in Tony they have what they deserve :D

The Guardian is good for laugh. It is amusing to read how professional left-wing journalists in London have the answer to the world's ills. The "Torygraph" is actually socially and economically liberal, given the Left's stance on motorcars, employment rights or hunting animals (as an example).

So why are you so protective of Consignia?? To take this completely OT.
Only protective because some bloody European from "the land of milk and honey" saw fit to criticise a hallowed British institution. smile.gif

To bring this thread back on topic..... in the space of two days BTS have responded to their customers' bleatings by supplying the manual at cost price, and someone has found out how to transform Waffen Grenadiers to Waffen SS :D