CMMOS coming attractions

Just wanted to give everyone a preview of what to expect with the release of CMMOS v4.00 (which should be any day now).

For looks at some of the major mods that will be simultaneously released, see this thread.

First, the interface to apply mod options is virtually unchanged:

CMMOS_Screen1.jpg

and the major mod categories that will be initially supported are:

</font>

• Svinarnik - Dirty Soviet vehicles and guns.
    </font>
  • Der Schweinestall, dunkelgrau - Dirty German (grey) vehicles and guns.
    </font>
  • Der Schweinestall, dunkelgelb - Dirty German (yellow/camouflaged) vehicles and guns.
    </font>
  • Zimniy Kamuflyazh - Winter Soviet vehicles and guns.
    </font>
  • Winterfahrzeuge, dunkelgrau - Winter German (grey) vehicles and guns.
    </font>
  • Winterfahrzeuge, dunkelgelb - Winter German (yellow/camouflaged) vehicles and guns.
    </font>

The most significant new features are illustrated in this screen shot:

CMMOS_Screen2.jpg

Mods and rule-sets are both installed by CMMOS itself, and mods are kept in their ZIP archives to save space and to not clutter up the BMP (and WAV) folders. Preview images and readme documentation provided with each mod and rule-set is displayed for easy review, and the list of mods can either be sorted or re-ordered as you see fit.

So, that's what's in store for folks, and we think it will have been worth the wait.

Gordon (for the CMMOS Cabal and The Pig Pen team)

Pure bliss ...........

Sorry to have to say that once this is released the only mods i'll use will have to be CMMOS compatible. It was just too damn good not to use on CMBO - cant see that changing.

Gunslinger - what are the chances your mega-mod will make it into CMMOS4 ??

Lou2000

I'm probably going to get flamed to death for this, but you and your cronies are crazy to throw this away for nothing.

Seriously, if some application design firm were told to make this it would cost a small fortune. Maybe you should try flogging it to CDV ? :eek:

Truly stunning, amazing, breathtaking work.

Yes, as Doodlebug pointed out, I'm supposed to start modding the mod installer?!? :eek:

Actually, I think folks will get used to the non-english names pretty quickly, and if not, you can always just go into the rule-set directory and change 'em yourself.

Gordon