So do we get a box this time? Do we get a CD case atleast?

You aren't getting anything. No game, no manual, nothing. BFC have used your money to set up the "Chad Harrison Hard Cheese Foundation", and they will be turning up at your house on a weekly basis making sarcastic remarks about how everyone in the world is allowed a copy except you.

So.

Great news Soddball. And now let me tell you a story. Yes, when I was younger I laid waste to many, many sets of panties...

Now, if you must corrupt my god-given name (in the finest Cess tradition) firstly, I should say that as a kanigget of the first order, me name must be emboldened, much like me privvies as I laid waste to...

Nextly, I prefer the title "Pantless Leader" as it always brings to mind a Napoleon-like Figure in the finest jacket and hat standing before an epic battle, without pants.

Thanx! W/B/S!

Originally posted by Soddball:

My profile has been edited to ensure that all are aware of my new title.

I feel honored to be bestowed such a privledge by such a great member of the forum, Soddball. It seems that I have tapped into the power of the Cess here, and found one of its members bestowing such a great honor on me!

Perhaps, Soddball, we could forget these idle words and prove who deserves to be president of my new club when CMBB finally arives, CD case or not? :D

Chad Harrison

Unless you use the box as living room art to impress your friends, there really is little point in it. The box is mainly to grab the customers attention as it sits on the store shelf. Since people who order CMBB outside of Europe already know about it, the box is an unnecessary waste of money (those boxes can be very expensive from what I heard) and postal cost. A CD case would be nice, but my CMBO has been in one of my CD trays for well over two years now. It's only coming out when CMBB gets here. Also, finding empty cd cases should be easy to find.

Originally posted by Commissar:

Unless you use the box as living room art to impress your friends, there really is little point in it. The box is mainly to grab the customers attention as it sits on the store shelf. Since people who order CMBB outside of Europe already know about it, the box is an unnecessary waste of money (those boxes can be very expensive from what I heard) and postal cost. A CD case would be nice, but my CMBO has been in one of my CD trays for well over two years now. It's only coming out when CMBB gets here. Also, finding empty cd cases should be easy to find.

Funny how a early morning thought can turn against you for the rest of the day!! :eek:

Not only did I sick the big talk no action Soddball on me ;) , I now have lots of other fun commentary!

Yes, you'll get a box! A soap box so that all you whiners can jump up on it and complain about what's not in CMBB and what should have been in it and on, and on, and blah-blah-blah... why didn't my Grandfathers ditch-digging work detail unit make the unit roster list!

:mad: ... ;)

Originally posted by Poobear:

Yes, you'll get a box! A soap box so that all you whiners can jump up on it and complain about what's not in CMBB and what should have been in it and on, and on, and blah-blah-blah... why didn't my Grandfathers ditch-digging work detail unit make the unit roster list!

If you read above, I wasnt complaining, just asking.

This reminds me of when I was back in high school and my football coach told me there was no such thing as a stupid question. So I asked a question and he yelled at me for asking such a stupid question! smile.gif

I am in no way complaining, I was just asking for pete's sake!! Today must be sarcasim day or somefink.

Chad

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Poobear:

Yes, you'll get a box! A soap box so that all...

If you read above, I wasnt complaining, just asking.

I am in no way complaining, I was just asking for pete's sake!! Today must be sarcasim day or somefink.

Chad</font>

If you really want a nice package for your CM disc, take one of the AOL DVD-type cases and use it for CM. Or just use a regular jewel case. I think it was Tom that made the insert for the jewel case and it looked really nice. Maybe he will make one for CMBB. Then again maybe he won't since he is in Germany and will get a box and stuff this time. But maybe he will be nice and make one for the rest of us. But maybe he won't. Or maybe he will. But probably not. Well, maybe.