How long approx should it take to get CMBB if I order today?

I ordered it on a Monday and had it by Thursday. I live near Pittsburgh.

I expect in NH that you'd have it by Wednesday if you RUN (don't walk) to the order page right now!

Welcome to the club... Kiss your friends, family, and social life good-bye for the next few weeks.

And keep the phone number for pizza delivery handy, or have your family slide Pop-Tarts and cheese slices under the door.

Whoa there...I ordered CMBB on Oct 15th and still haven't gotten it....I know everything in Utah, where I live, is behind the times, but this is rediculous!

I hate to bring up my gripes on the public forum, as I'm usually very happy with Battlefront...but they haven't replied to any of my emails, billed me for the game, and I still have nothing....I understand that things happen, but come on guys, at least comunicate with us.... :(

I ordered on a Thursday night and had it the following Monday. Very quick.

This game is now my total obsession, and this from a confirmed simmer. Previously I spent almost all my gaming time in WW2OL (which is still a really really fun, innovative game that gets a lot of my time) but this is sooo much different and refreshing from a tactical standpoint. Hope you dont have any plans for the next year or so...

BJamesN--

Maybe you should start a new, separate thread? There doesn't appear to be a phone number for ordering or any other method of contacting BTS except via this forum, by snail mail, or email (sales@battlefront.com).

Something's definitely wrong with either your order or the Post Office out there!

Originally posted by BJamesN:

Whoa there...I ordered CMBB on Oct 15th and still haven't gotten it....I know everything in Utah, where I live, is behind the times, but this is rediculous!

I hate to bring up my gripes on the public forum, as I'm usually very happy with Battlefront...but they haven't replied to any of my emails, billed me for the game, and I still have nothing....I understand that things happen, but come on guys, at least comunicate with us.... :(

The problem with your order is that you abreviated Salt Lake City as "SLC" and listed Uganda as your country. As such, thats where you order went. We are re-shipping you your order tomrorow though.

Madmatt

I'm pretty psyched. I like this community too (Much better than ww2 OL sorry to say). You guys seem like serious simmers and are friendly and eager to help. You are also far more tolerant of varied opinions of the game. I hate waiting for the game but I guess I'll play the demo to death until I get it.

I'm looking for people to play with via PBEM if anyone is interested send me a mail at jlgdrg@metrocast.net and I will respond. It will be a few weeks before I can PBEM though as I don't have the game yet and I will need a little practice.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BJamesN:

The problem with your order is that you abreviated Salt Lake City as "SLC" and listed Uganda as your country. As such, thats where you order went. We are re-shipping you your order tomrorow though.

Madmatt</font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I live in NH, USA.

Some one is a little anxious me-thinks. perhaps it's time to screw with his head a bit. You know Goodale there is a player around these parts, kind of so-so that could be your first victim. Name's Fionn . I am sure he'll be a nice warm up number for you!