WIP-Red Brown Tiger I

Captn....they are all still WIP at the moment as far as i have to reduce them in size ( Bi Green / Tri colour) and get them CMMOS'ed.

There will be some tedious clean ups to be done..i leave that to the last..its yukky work :(

Bi Brown requires some more attention / zimmerit etc.

Regards

Måkjager

Oh Makjager just how do you expect us to pick which one we like most they're all excellent. Love the dark coloring but can't decide which I like the best. What a problem to have. ;) But really Makjager very nice work. You're got the modding thing down pat. Thanks but could you hurry and little bit. You're getting as slow as Andrew. :D

Originally posted by lcm1947:

You're getting as slow as Andrew. :D

That's the last time a make a mod for you! :mad: The nerve of some people. tongue.gif

I'm slow (and I'm sure other talented people like Måkjäger are) because I'm busy. Maybe if people started paying us for mods we could re-align our priorities.

:D

P.S.- The Chaffee mod is just turning into a royal pain in the butt. It's going to take a lot of work before it sees the light of day.

Hey lcm1947....i would dare say i am a fair bit slower than the good St.Andrew who has most kindly provided us all with outstanding mods.

So slow in fact that i am now near to giving birth to the Tiger mods seeing as it is coming up to 9 months work.

Good news......the Tri- colour and Bi-Green are finished and have been sent off for CMMOS wrapping and the application of snow :D

(pssst dont ask when of the good Mr Snowflake as he is busy )

Bi-Redbrown ....well tomorrow is another day that i will spend in the Mod Mines working my fingers to pieces ;)

I have to sort out some wear and tear , zimmerit , weathering effects , pinkee killing , resizing , renaming etc.

So..thats it for the moment....all things going to plan and with a lil bit of luck ( ie a large BRIBE ) it may make it into the next CMMOS release.

Thank you all kindly for your words of encouragement..appreciate it smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager

Achtung Achtung zee Tigger project is kaput!!!! ( my bit anyways )

Yep..just finished the last of the RedBrown Tiger I files....now being sent to the wrapper ;)

I have added a pix of a zimmer covered Tiger with the Charging Knight emblem of the 505th sPz Abt ( YES i know it only seen action on the Eastern front..but i am allowed one piece of artistic licence ;) )

web page

All the tri /green /redbrown Tiger's contain files to represent plain / zimmerit / mid production / late production / no unit / sSS-101 / kill rings - also with 4 sets of rear turret number markings ( 3 of which can be used for Herr Wittman ).

I am bushwacked after all of this :( But i think the end results were worth the 9 months of effort , sleepless nights and days on end stuck in front of my mac.

AFAIK there willl also be snow covered and whitewashed versions and mb a Hasty one too smile.gif

All versions will be CMMOS compatible thanks to our good and cherished Dr Molek who does such a fantastic job looking after all the needs of the many sick patients found in this community ;)

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement these past months and if it makes just ONE person happy then i can claim a good job well done smile.gif

Best regards

Måkjager

typo fixed at 2.27am GMT ;)

[ August 28, 2002, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Måkjager ]

Well then a good job done Makjager. I am extremely happy with them. Thanks a ton!!!!

And as far as the Charging Knight emblem you go ahead and do what you want I'll use it. It looks neat. And God I hate to point this out but someone's got to - you misspelled knight. :D Looking forward to seeing them in my games. Very nice job!!!!!! Oh and if you are still around Andrew I joke with you because I love. :D But seriously in my books you are tops. I love the Pershing you so kindly did and what a job and beauty it is. No, I will always think kindly of you my friend. Take your time but remember I am 54 years old. :D

Just a heads up for some info on the upcoming Tiger Måk Pack.

Tiger - Bi Green

Options

Mid production version with no zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Hull front - no tracks / tracks / tracks-sSS101

Hull rear -no markings / sSS101

Mid production version with zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Hull front - no tracks / tracks / tracks-sSS101.

Hull rear -no markings / sSS101.

Late production version with no zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Late production version with zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Tiger - Bi RedBrown

Options

Mid production version with no zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Mid production version with zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Zimmerit turret with Charging Knight emblem of the sPz Abt 505

Late production version with no zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Late production version with zimmerit applied. Turret with tracks / no track fitted.

Zimmerit turret with Charging Knight emblem of the sPz Abt 505

Tiger tri colour

All sets come with the following options.

Gun - clear / kill rings with tank sign

Turret bin - clear / tac numbers - 007 , 113 , 205 , 222

I have uploaded a new montage pix (150k size ) of all 3 Tiger sets as they appear in game on my mac.

web page

For the future i intend to release these for CMBB , but first they will require refitting as AFAIK there is a new Tiger 3d model in CMBB so these are unlikely to fit properly.

Best regards

Måkjager

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Well then a good job done Makjager. I am extremely happy with them. Thanks a ton!!!!

And as far as the Charging Knight emblem you go ahead and do what you want I'll use it. It looks neat. And God I hate to point this out but someone's got to - you misspelled knight. :D Looking forward to seeing them in my games. Very nice job!!!!!! Oh and if you are still around Andrew I joke with you because I love. :D But seriously in my books you are tops. I love the Pershing you so kindly did and what a job and beauty it is. No, I will always think kindly of you my friend. Take your time but remember I am 54 years old. :D

Is ok smile.gif . I actually feel kinda bad when I'm slow getting a mod out, especially when I've shown a teaser preview and all. It's all the little details and things that take the time.

Andrew..as the "MAN " once said taking your time is time well spent :D

I understand that you have a hectic job and it amazes me the level of detail and work that you are able to implement seeminlgy quite quickly smile.gif

Dont change a thing ;)

regards

Måkjager

• 4 weeks later...