Manual but no CD

I'm sure people should know the Cd will be inside the manual and not in a jewel case or shrink wrapped to the front of the manual.

I knew about the Cd being inside the manual from when I got my copy of CM many years ago.

I don't think BTS says on their website where to look for the Cd when it does arrive.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Yeah, it's there. Bit embarrassed! You'd think though that for $45.00 ( plus S&H ) US you'd get get a decent CD case!!

As i've seen posted earlier, use a cd case from a game you won't be playing anymore.

I drafted my World War 2 Online Cd case, and I think I will use it's actual cd as a coaster.

[ September 25, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Yeah, it's there. Bit embarrassed! You'd think though that for $45.00 ( plus S&H ) US you'd get get a decent CD case!!

It's people like you wot cause unrest!

A CD jewel case, clearly identifying the product as 'software' greatly increases the liklihood that Canadian Customs would have charged you duty, and possibly held up your purchase for longer while they checked out what it was you were bringing into Canada.

Chances are also much better than even that the jewel case would be cracked or otherwise busted when it got to you, consigning it to be more plastic crap in a landfill somewhere.

You are making it difficult for me in my never ending battle to righteously defend and glorify Canadians in the Mother Beautiful Thread.

I got the CMBB manual today but no CD!! :mad: :mad: I've emailed Battlefront & hopefully they'll get this sorted out ASAP. Hope this doesn't take too long or happen to anyone else

LOL HA HA

OMG I am laughing so hard.

I must admit when I first got CMBO I too thought the same thing. I was so pissed, then a hour later I decided to read the manual while waiting for response, and to my suprise the CD fell out. :eek:

I just found this hilarious because so many people have posted about this that I figured everybody knew this already. :D

And yes, it has posted over & over.

Hey at least your happy now. LOL smile.gif