Who's got their hot little hands on the US manual...Tell us all about it!

As the title says...

"What's in the manual?"

How does the game arrive?

What does it look like?

Is the manual in colour?

266 pages?

How big is it?

Did it have the CD in it like CMBO?

Details!!!

Who's got it !

about 2-3 folks posted here that they reveiced it today in Maine and Cape Cod.

Spill the BEANS! will ya!??

-tom w

It comes in a USPS Priority Mail envelope, the manual is 261 pages. There is a page 262 but it only has a water color image of a German soldier and there is a blank page afer that. The CD is in a white CD envelope just inside the front cover. The manual is shrink wrapped just like CMBO. The manual is just slighty larger than CMBO, very slightly larger, but thicker. The even numbered pages have the German soldier water color and the odd pages have a Soviet soldier. Everything was delivered to my mailbox, no special delivery. I have a Dell PIII 1000M with 384 meg of Ram and a nVidia 32 meg video card. The game plays smooth. Sorry, go to go and play a March 1945 QB with Tigers and JPZ70's against a Soviet force using T34/85 and SU85 plus some air support.

Originally posted by AbramsOnPoint:

It comes in a USPS Priority Mail envelope, the manual is 261 pages. There is a page 262 but it only has a water color image of a German soldier and there is a blank page afer that. The CD is in a white CD envelope just inside the front cover. The manual is shrink wrapped just like CMBO. The manual is just slighty larger than CMBO, very slightly larger, but thicker. The even numbered pages have the German soldier water color and the odd pages have a Soviet soldier. Everything was delivered to my mailbox, no special delivery. I have a Dell PIII 1000M with 384 meg of Ram and a nVidia 32 meg video card. The game plays smooth. Sorry, go to go and play a March 1945 QB with Tigers and JPZ70's against a Soviet force using T34/85 and SU85 plus some air support.

Please note all the drool on envy coming out of my mouth . . . Ive got my fingers crossed for Montag!

Originally posted by AbramsOnPoint:

Since your profile locale says Massachusetts, does this mean you got it today? If so, you must be one the first US citizens to get delivery of CMBB.

Just curious....

So now we'll get "sighting" reports from Chicago on Monday, Denver on Tuesday, and hopefully Sacramento on Wednesday or sooner. smile.gif

Somewhat analogous to tracking Santa Claus on Xmas Eve, I suppose.