It's Christmas in July errr umm June at CMHQ.. Winter Wonderland arrives for CMMOS!!!

Long overdue but the WinterWonderland mod has been added to the extensive CMMOS support page along with a few other additions. Get your fill of CMMOS goodness right now!

Madmatt

[ June 05, 2002, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Long overdue but the WinterWonderland mod has been added to the extensive CMMOS support page along with a few other additions. Get your fill of CMMOS goodness right now!

Madmatt

THAT'S IT! THE RELEASE DATE! IT'S SO OBVIOUS!

Long overdue but the WinterWonderland mod has been added to the extensive CMMOS support page along with a few other additions.
"Long overdue" is a tip off that this will have something to do with the release of CMBB, which we all wish had been released long ago.

Now, we know that BTS/Battlefront.com have been working upon CMBB for a long time. That work is key. You see, what this sentence indicates is the number of work weeks, or weeks, from January 1, 2002, that we should count (Remember Moon has indicated that CMBB would be released this year, right?). More proof that this is the number of weeks is found on the CMMOS page referenced: There are 7 core files in CMMOS - one for each day of the week. Obviously, we should count one week forward for every word in this first sentence:

21 WORDS = 21 weeks = the 21st week of the year! = May 21, 2002!

The second sentence is:

Get your fill of CMMOS goodness right now!
The phrase 'right now' obviously indicates that this sentence must be the final countdown of days until the release. Therefore, this sentence must deal with the number of days until release! Therefore, it must indicate the number of days AFTER the May 21, 2002 date:

34 letters = 34 days! 34 days from May 21, 2002 is JUNE 24, 2002.

Now stick with me here - I thought the original release date would be June 22, 2002, in recognition of the 61st anniversary of Operation Barbarossa -- but that date falls on a Saturday this year. Why in the WORLD would Steve and Charles want to release on a Saturday and have to deal with the server crashing over the weekend? Far better to wait until the following MONDAY to release it -- and now Matt has confirmed this through his all too transparent code!

Could it be ANY clearer for all you doubters out there?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to repair my tinfoil hat.

Steve

I think you have missed the boat entirely. Matt's member number is 332, so we have been told all along that CMBB will be released on 3/3/02. For the non-Americans that would be 3/3/02. You guys write you dates funny. So, March 3 of this year is it!!!

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

I think you have missed the boat entirely. Matt's member number is 332, so we have been told all along that CMBB will be released on 3/3/02. For the non-Americans that would be 3/3/02. You guys write you dates funny. So, March 3 of this year is it!!!

No, no, no - you have fallen for the red herring, my left coast friend. As everyone knows, Matt lives in Ohio. And, as anyone who has ever had the misfortune of being in Ohio knows, you don't really live in Ohio -- you just pass time there. Therefore, his member number indicates the time of day of the release = 3:32 a.m. Why a.m.? Because he is an administrative member.

Sheesh. I would have expected more from an insurance agent.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

No, no, no - you have fallen for the red herring, my left coast friend. As everyone knows, Matt lives in Ohio. And, as anyone who has ever had the misfortune of being in Ohio knows, you don't really live in Ohio -- you just pass time there. Therefore, his member number indicates the time of day of the release = 3:32 a.m. Why a.m.? Because he is an administrative member.

Steve</font>

hehe omg that was a funny post there MrSpkr.

I think you have put together all the pieces to the mystery quite effectively, although I'm sure the Masons are involved in this somehow, maybe trying to subvert the release date or sumfink.

:D:D

kunstler

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

[QB No, no, no - you have fallen for the red herring, my left coast friend. As everyone knows, Matt lives in Ohio. And, as anyone who has ever had the misfortune of being in Ohio knows, you don't really live in Ohio -- you just pass time there. Therefore, his member number indicates the time of day of the release = 3:32 a.m. Why a.m.? Because he is an administrative member.

Steve[/QB]

see, that's the problem. the code is TOO transparent. you were obviously meant to "discover" this code, so it can't be the real code. therefore, while your logic works, it's wrong because this isn't the real code. or it could be the real code, but it's double coded to throw you off. did you try doing everything backwards and coming up with a date that way?

Originally posted by Moon:

Oops, what's this? Must have ....c...m...b...b...quickly...

Well, there you have it -- "quickly" definitely meaning "a fortnight" (weird Europeans with their fortnights and stones and leagues and such" I guess Mrspkr (and me who first cracked the code months ago) was right!

Note: I did not alter Moon's post, just eliminated certain words, and letters from words. :D

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moon:

Oops, what's this? Must have ....c...m...b...b...quickly...

Well, there you have it -- "quickly" definitely meaning "a fortnight" (weird Europeans with their fortnights and stones and leagues and such" I guess Mrspkr (and me who first cracked the code months ago) was right!

Note: I did not alter Moon's post, just eliminated certain words, and letters from words. :D </font>