Can we have an update on the patch progress?

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

hey do you guys know will every shared texture ingame have their own texture? was it like this on CMBO (i ordered CMBO 2 yrs later)

BFC has said they will get to as many as possible, but clearly some have more priority than others. THey have also made statements to indicate that not all the vehicles with shared textures will get their own textures. If so, we just have to live with it.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Redwolf,

LOL!! That's a good one.

I am actually serious.

BFC promised that patches for American and European version are published at the same time. Needless to say, in lack of a time warp feature, this can only be accomblished when the US patch is being held back until CDV is ready.

Originally posted by Commissar:

THey have also made statements to indicate that not all the vehicles with shared textures will get their own textures. If so, we just have to live with it.

This is interesting and a little disturbing. What thread is this announcement/hint in? I must admit I've missed most of the "shared textures" discussions. I wasn't even aware of the issue until I had the game for a week or so, actually.

-dale

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Commissar:

THey have also made statements to indicate that not all the vehicles with shared textures will get their own textures. If so, we just have to live with it.

This is interesting and a little disturbing. What thread is this announcement/hint in? I must admit I've missed most of the "shared textures" discussions. I wasn't even aware of the issue until I had the game for a week or so, actually.

-dale</font>