Biltong's Campaign Rules in PDF and EXCEL format now online!

We will see how this goes....hopefully my webspace provider doesn't go nuts when they see the traffic! But what the heck...lets try it!

These rules are up to date as of Sunday November 17th.

Grab the PDF or EXCEL version of the rules along with Biltong's intro in a zip file at:

MY SITE!

I'll keep them there as long as it is feasible!

Thanks to Biltong for creating this terrific document!

Scooby

edited: to add that I have included the excel format also.

[ November 17, 2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Scooby2003 ]

You can also get the rules here, html format:

Biltong's Campaign Rules

Use IE as Netscape acts a little funky with the conversion. You can either print the pages, or visit each of the rules pages (use the tabs at the bottom) and then make it a favorite and synch for off-line viewing / printing.

[ November 17, 2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

This system looks very cool ! :D

I had a gripe with the loadsh*t of "dice rolls" necessary so I "improved" the Excel Parameter sheet with an automatic "Roll" column that gives 1-10 roll for each entry smile.gif

You just have to refresh via F9, print the sheet and check the modifiers to determine the parameters :cool: !

If someone is interested and author allows I'd post this one (or send it to author so he could update on his site) ;)

Originally posted by Sardaukar:

Just downloaded this stuff. Looks very promising, indeed. Is it only June-Dec 41 ? Any plans to extend it towards end of war ? Please, please please ! smile.gif

M.S.

That's the idea ;) - South, North & Central - 41 to 45... next installment will be 42 South, but that will be some time to come... 1st working on a system for importing pre-made maps to replace some/most/all? of the QB generated maps.

41 South should keep you busy for a while until I get there :D

Biltong

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

This system looks very cool ! :D

I had a gripe with the loadsh*t of "dice rolls" necessary so I "improved" the Excel Parameter sheet with an automatic "Roll" column that gives 1-10 roll for each entry smile.gif

You just have to refresh via F9, print the sheet and check the modifiers to determine the parameters :cool: !

If someone is interested and author allows I'd post this one (or send it to author so he could update on his site) ;)

Saw the demo - you guys are going to love this!! Bring it on Pascal!!

Biltong

Ok, I'll email the Dice Rolling sheets to Biltong.

They work under Excel97 and above (I hope...) BUT you have to have "Solver" add-in macros enabled (under Tools/Add-Ins).

I'm now considering computerizing entirely the parameter sheet: Refresh => Whoosh, you get updated parameters sheet with all modifiers applied :cool: ...

Requires some work though, expect this in some days :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Ok, I'll email the Dice Rolling sheets to Biltong.

They work under Excel97 and above (I hope...) BUT you have to have "Solver" add-in macros enabled (under Tools/Add-Ins).

I'm now considering computerizing entirely the parameter sheet: Refresh => Whoosh, you get updated parameters sheet with all modifiers applied :cool: ...

Requires some work though, expect this in some days :rolleyes:

Hi Pascal - Didn't get it yet 9:30 pm South African time (GMT+1) - still busy? or lost in the mail?

Thought I better let you know smile.gif

Biltong

[ November 20, 2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Biltong ]

Originally posted by Cpt Kernow:

Any change yet?

Are the auto dice excel sheets likely to appear soon?

I Dont have any dice.

Hi Cpt

The Auto Parameters are still going to take some time (days?), but you don't need a die - there's a sheet with 1600 random numbers included with the rules - enough for a lifetime of BCR ;)

BTW guys – might be a good idea if we keep a single thread running for BCR…

When it gets full I’ll start a new one with the various update sites as the first post – should help:

All concerned to keep track of what’s happening;

Make it easier for Apache (FAQ), SuperSulo & co and myself to keep track, list and answer all questions

So – please go here to the main thread to post:

Biltong's Campaign Rules - Main Thread