What happened to CM Outpost?

You might want to take a look at Field and Stream over at CMHQ. It was designed to be as complete as possible in anticipation of some of the sources of mods winking out. What a lot of people don't realize is that it was really a conservation project. Check it out. You may be surprised at what you find.

Most if not all of the stone walls are in the Buildings RuleSet of CMMOS. You can find that over at CMHQ as well.

Ok, I dont see any Wall Mods. Right now im using the Velvet Grass's Stone Wall, im looking for the Stone Wall done by Panzertruppen - he did the High Detail Buildings v2. The War Damaged ones. He did a Wall that was on CM Outpost, thats what I want, if anyone knows where it is.

Ok, now, Im very new at this. I just got the Mod Manger, now how do I get it to display all this stuff, say I download a Building set, what do I from their, to allow the Mod Manger to use it? Starting with the Zip File.

Once I get going, yippy! I want to add evry Tank, and Building, and whatever I can to it.

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

You bloody newbies! Cm Outpost was ran by Gary Kump, and then Dragoon. Why they stopped, I don't know. Dan had nothing to do with it. tongue.gif

Don't lock them in jail just yet General, they are newbies after all. And we all remember when you first came... ;)

Originally posted by Panzerman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

You bloody newbies! Cm Outpost was ran by Gary Kump, and then Dragoon. Why they stopped, I don't know. Dan had nothing to do with it. tongue.gif

Don't lock them in jail just yet General, they are newbies after all. And we all remember when you first came... ;) </font>

Originally posted by Volker:

Ok, I dont see any Wall Mods. Right now im using the Velvet Grass's Stone Wall, im looking for the Stone Wall done by Panzertruppen - he did the High Detail Buildings v2. The War Damaged ones. He did a Wall that was on CM Outpost, thats what I want, if anyone knows where it is.

I recently revised my summer wall with some great suggestions from Juju.

wall.jpg

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzerman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

Don't lock them in jail just yet General, they are newbies after all. And we all remember when you first came... ;) </font>