New mod: concrete and wooden bunkers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanks A lot, it is very safe to assume that in winter time the bunkers/pillboxes were either whitewashed and/or had snow accumulation on them. You might even seen them with ice sickles on the tops, could look very cool.

They could even have vertical black stripes to break up the outline so that the bunker isn't simply a white block against the background.

Oh, the screen is obviously a ventilator grill.

MikeT

They all look pretty darn good to me. One for the DL list. Forgive this but I know zilch about modding but I presume the texture chosen has to be applied to the whole of the structure? If not, how would the snow one look if it was a bit more blotchy?

Originally posted by Apache:

They all look pretty darn good to me. One for the DL list. Forgive this but I know zilch about modding but I presume the texture chosen has to be applied to the whole of the structure? If not, how would the snow one look if it was a bit more blotchy?

Both sides and the top use the same texture. That's supposed to be a layer of white-wash, not snow, on the winter one. I'm not really sure if that's what it should look like.

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Apache:

Both sides and the top use the same texture. That's supposed to be a layer of white-wash, not snow, on the winter one. I'm not really sure if that's what it should look like.</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

I too no nothing about modding, but I would think that there should be some snow on the roof of the bunker. I would think that the crew inside would leave accumulated snow on thew roof as added camoflage.QB]</font>