Australian Players

Hi Guys,

Love the demo!! smile.gif

Just wondering if there are many Australian players? I'd love to get his game, but need someone to play against!

Anyone had any experiance playing it between Australia and the States? ( lagtimes, dropouts etc )

Cheers

Dogga

Hi Dogga, Im an aussie mate, there are a few of us about, but most of the time I do have trouble finding an opponent during my free time which is usually when the rest of the world is asleep :( The opponent finder board works, but at time I have to wait 45mins to get a taker.

Are you an Anzac from ww2o? If so you know me then as Raver1 the crazy A-13 driver smile.gif Good to see you bud!

Hey,

I live in the states and play a friend of mine in Austrailia all of the time (STIX KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH :D )

Anyhow we have no problem up until we get to the huge UBERGAMES of like 10000+ points in which case my ADSL speed seems to drop his gumtree hung 56k lines :eek:

An important thing to remember though, Hetzers, love the Hetzers! And Stix loves them too!

Originally posted by Dogga:

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there are many Australian players? I'd love to get his game, but need someone to play against!

Anyone had any experiance playing it between Australia and the States? ( lagtimes, dropouts etc )

Cheers

Dogga

Surely you jest? The whole bloody Board's overrun with you marsupials. You can't turn around without knocking over someone's VB and starting a fight.

Mind, many strong-willed and right-minded individuals have taken up holy crusades to 'Crush All Australians'. But it hasn't helped thin out the herd at all, yet.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dogga:

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Dogga

Surely you jest? The whole bloody Board's overrun with you marsupials. You can't turn around without knocking over someone's VB and starting a fight.

</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Mind, many strong-willed and right-minded individuals have taken up holy crusades to 'Crush All Australians'. But it hasn't helped thin out the herd at all, yet.

Surely you meant "right-wing minded" in the above posting or am I reading too much into your response? smile.gif

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Surely you meant "right-wing minded" in the above posting or am I reading too much into your response? smile.gif

Regards

Jim R.

Sir, I am a Minnesotan. We do not permit the 'right-wing minded' to live, choosing instead to leave them to the elements on frozen lakes when they're babies. Some manage to survive, and, as good Minnesotans, we take this as the will of the gods, and accept them among us. But we never allow their disturbed and troublesome aberration of thought to influence our body politic.

Like Australians, we are very firm of purpose here in Minnesota. Unlike Australians, we make at least a few of our decisions while sober. And we never forget the troublesome.

I've got an eye on you, Reichmann.

[ January 30, 2002, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Priest:

Hey,

I live in the states and play a friend of mine in Austrailia all of the time (STIX KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH :D )

Anyhow we have no problem up until we get to the huge UBERGAMES of like 10000+ points in which case my ADSL speed seems to drop his gumtree hung 56k lines :eek:

An important thing to remember though, Hetzers, love the Hetzers! And Stix loves them too!

As mentioned, i also live in Oz, Gold Coast to be exact.

I don't like PBEM's but am always keen for some TCP/IP action.

If you have ICQ add me # 71416267. If i catch ya online we can have a brawl.

P.S Priest, crawl back up that ADSL line of your and take your bloody Hetzers with you!!!

snipersmilie.gif <--- Hetzer Busting Device!