Who Am I ?

No one has answered correctly so far. smile.gif I will check in periodically all day, until a winner is found! :D

Prinz Eugen, I think I know who you are talking about. His name was Hister, or something like that, right? ;)

[ August 12, 2002, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Dryfear ]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

"Vinegar Joe" Stillwell of the CBI.

Okay but I'm deducting half a point since you spelled it wrong. It's Stilwell, thank you, with one inital L. (His widow used to babysit me so I should know)</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ah but I got the nickname and the theater right so I'm actually 1 under par at this point.

It's just that you're usually such a stickler for spelling.

Okay, I'll give you 3/4ths of a point and that other fellow who answered gets 1/2 (since everyone knows Stilwell's first name wasn't 'Zat').

[ August 12, 2002, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Bruno Weiss,

there's something definitely wrong with your Wehrpass.

your "Ärztliches Entlassungsurteil" (medical discharge diagnosis") reads "Email ..." ??? Wre you released for some sort of internet-related illness?

but you were not discharged, you are missing, right?

btw, there's two more things wrong. You're not supposed to put the picture onto page 25 (still discharge entries) of your Wehrpass.

furthermore, if you are the Geschwaderkommodore, and the Wehrpass is signed by the Geschwaderkommodore, this means you signed your own ID....?? IIRC that's not how things were done in the Luftwaffe, everyone making his own papers and ID...

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

Bruno Weiss,

there's something definitely wrong with your Wehrpass.

your "Ärztliches Entlassungsurteil" (medical discharge diagnosis") reads "Email ..." ??? Wre you released for some sort of internet-related illness?

but you were not discharged, you are missing, right?

btw, there's two more things wrong. You're not supposed to put the picture onto page 25 (still discharge entries) of your Wehrpass.

furthermore, if you are the Geschwaderkommodore, and the Wehrpass is signed by the Geschwaderkommodore, this means you signed your own ID....?? IIRC that's not how things were done in the Luftwaffe, everyone making his own papers and ID...

See I knew it.....

I told Roxy he was a fake thank god she decided not to post that pic.