Who Am I ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoopenfaust gets a cookie. Wow, that was fast.

Pieper was the 29 year old commander of the 1st SS Panzer Regiment during the Battle of the Bulge, as well as the earlier commander of the infamous "Blowtorch Battalion" in Russia.

I can see now that I will have to work at this a bit harder you grogs you. [g]

[ August 12, 2002, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Sgt. Schultz ]

Ah, nostalgic ain't it. I liked the Burma Shave slogans.

See em here:

Burma Shave

Actually, the caption to that photo reads:

Generals Frank D. Merrill and Joseph W. Stilwell plan the mission to capture the airstrip at Myitkyina, Burma. Capture of the airstrip was the key component in the North Burma campaign, as it allowed supply planes flying over the Hump to refuel enroute.

[ August 12, 2002, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Okay, now who's gonna pop up wiff a pitchure of Roxy? :D

Ya horney bastards are gonna scare the poor girl off if you don't stop. I for one enjoy the thought of sharing a PBEM with a woman as opposed to a guy (just for something diffrent), so if you sex deprived players can lay off of her, maybe she'll stick around and become a major part of the forum community. ;)

I know my spelling "suks," just bare with me. :D

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Ya horney bastards are gonna scare the poor girl off if you don't stop. I for one enjoy the thought of sharing a PBEM with a woman as opposed to a guy (just for something diffrent), so if you sex deprived players can lay off of her, maybe she'll stick around and become a major part of the forum community. ;)

Well, I'm enjoying a PBEM with a woman ( wahey ! :cool: I'm the MAN ), and what can you say. She's a newbie. ( Mind you, some of us may forget that we ALL were once newbies, and they should be treated with that in mind. Up to a certain extent ;) )

I wouldn't particularily wish to do anything computer-related with a woman, just because she happens to be a woman. I'm not to say I've something against them or anything, but should I choose between a skilled male opponent and a newbie female, I'd go for the challenge everytime. I don't think that by playing vs a woman I'd learn new, feminine ideas about playing CM. Thus, it's useless to pick Roxy out of the crowd just because she happens to be the only ( :confused: ) woman amongst the 9456 males in this forum.

And Vader's Jester, how can any one single person be a major part of this forum community ? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Okay, now who's gonna pop up wiff a pitchure of Roxy? :D

Would you like that your picture was presented here ?!? tongue.gif

( Sorry, a bit offtopic but I just had to do it. Please don't ban me ! I'll behave from now on ! ) :D

[ August 12, 2002, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

And Vader's Jester, how can any one single person be a major part of this forum community ? :rolleyes:

Well, I was thinking of people like Dorish and Weiss who seem to post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this forum. I guess you could call them a major part of it, eh? :D

Oh great, now they're gonna start flamming me for that! I'm glad I don't hang out in the Mutha Beautiful Thread! They'ed probably mop the floor with me in there! tongue.gif

[ August 12, 2002, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]