Frequently-Asked Questions - Combat Mission - Barbarossa to Berlin

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Nope. Not remotely. However, the visitors here are adults, and are more than capable of sifting the wheat of wise words from the chaff of drool. for those that aren't, the Peng thread will be an opportunity for them to learn very fast.

i refuse to bump.

SLAP!

Too much BMP for a single CD ? But with two CDs??

Is the price too expansice in the USA ?

I have paid to get CMBB, i should have paid more in order to have two CDs with all the BMP files and a complete manual

It seems rather than Battlefront was very late and have edited CM in a hurry !

Franky, if you read the section about the difference between Euro CMBB and American CMBB, you will see that the distributor is CDV. They are responsible for the CD and manual changes, not BFC.

If you read carefully, you can see information about obtaining a full manual.

The reason that only one CD was used was to keep costs down. Remember, there will be no charge to obtain all the patches with new BMPs in. This is a big benefit.

Where can I chat online with other players?

If you wish to chat online with other players you can do so via two methods offered by CMHQ.

1.Internet browser. Just click this link and you will be taken to it.

2. Internet Relay Chat, or commonly known as IRC. Connect to the server www.combatmission.com port 7000 and join #lobby

The Internet chat takes a million years to load, where can I get this IRC thing?

IRC clients and accessories are availible Here

Posted by Pansy Chafer

I like that bit about Peng, but it could use a more friendly tone. Invite them to tea, or beer if they're Aussies. Make them feel comfortable. Tell them we also offer massages at affordable prices. We incerely want them to visit.

You what? Sounds like one of them thar forrun things to me. What's an incerely?

Do you want me to tell them to bring their own beer?