No CMBB today :(

murpes

Originally posted by murpes:

I thought Sunday if I was lucky, Monday more than likely, and Tuesday at the latest. No such luck.

Something is wrong with my order, I can sense it.

Ditto here. 3 copies still lost in the postal system somewhere. How can people on the West Coast be getting their copies before those closer to the East Coast? Doesn't make a whole lotta sense but then again it is the US government, it never makes sense.

Keith

Prinz Eugen,

If you don't have anything positive to add to a thread, please ignore it. Telling people to "shut the hell up" is not called for. As it is, many in the US who preordered may not receive their copy until 9/30 and BTS is based here. Very frustrating when people half way around the world can get a copy before you can.

Keith

I have a feeling that the delivery date has a lot to do with your order number. Another guy that lives in the same city as I, got his copy yesterday, but I didn't. Apparently, his order number was less than 90,000 and mine was above.

You might want to check your order numbers.

Originally posted by Sarge Saunders:

Me too. Everyone else in freaking Indiana has their copy except me!!!

2 suggestions: Shipping confirmation e-mails and UPS delivery with tracking numbers and overnight option.

BFC please fix of do somefink! :eek:

-Sarge

Sarge, you are not alone! I live in Indiana and I have not got our copies yet. (Mine and Leta's) I am hoping for later today. My pre-order was on Thursday before shipping day so it will probably take a few weeks before it gets here.

No problem, I will just load up CMBO and light up a few uber cats.

Originally posted by sitzkrieg:

If you don't have anything positive to add to a thread, please ignore it. Telling people to "shut the hell up" is not called for. As it is, many in the US who preordered may not receive their copy until 9/30 and BTS is based here. Very frustrating when people half way around the world can get a copy before you can.

Frustrating ? Really ? Nah, it was a bit difficult day for me, I'm a bit edgy today. Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings !

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Frustrating ? Really ? Nah, it was a bit difficult day for me, I'm a bit edgy today. Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings !

You're edgy? Think how I feel! :D

No harm done. I just didn't want to see another unnecessary flame war start. Too many of them as of late. I think everyone is a bit on edge.

Keith

Originally posted by sitzkrieg:

No harm done. I just didn't want to see another unnecessary flame war start. Too many of them as of late. I think everyone is a bit on edge.

I don't do flaming. And there's more to my edgyness than just CMBB ! Yeah, it's The Attack of the Real-Life...Hate to see that happening. :(

catnip,

My order number is 80+++ (ordered September 7) and I did not get my copies today either, even though I'm on the east coast (NC).

Still a bit too early to be concerned, but when I pre-ordered CMBO, I had to wait several weeks because BFC lost my order between the place they charge the card and the place they actually package. They showed the order sent to the warehouse, but the warehouse did not show it being shipped. Ergo, lost shipment. Finally Steve (a true gentleman), through email, straightened it all out, though several weeks for an east coast pre-order seemed a bit excessive. I was literally dying with all the Forum talk about it!

I hope I'm not being singled out for misfortune again. Sometimes you just feel fate likes to play tricks with you. Happened once, could happen again.

But I won't bother anyone for a week. Just like I wished for CMBO, a mail confirmation email would be helpful. I had to wait "for the postal service" before hastling BFC about it. Would have been a lot faster if I could have told them I never received a shipment notice. Oh well.

Not this time, please, not this time.

PS: I still have Steve's two year old e-mail apologizing for the whole mess. I can never bring myself to delete it. Don't know why I kept it, but if I have to send another email to BFC, you can bet it will be attached with a "not again???" :D

I think it will be all okay this time. Way too early to cry. - sniff -

But why can't I be one of the lucky bastards that get it within the first few days. East coast, pre-ordered right after announcement. Dang, I'm just one unlucky dude, unless its a bad accident or something. Can't seem to miss out on those...

[ September 24, 2002, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: kump ]

Originally posted by kump:

catnip,

My order number is 80+++ (ordered September 7) and I did not get my copies today either, even though I'm on the east coast (NC).

Still a bit too early to be concerned

That's where I'm at as well. I'm a bit farther inland though. I won't worry until the end of the week.

Bad story. Hope you no one has to go through something like that this time.

Keith

Garry,

I really feel for you guys. My order number is 90,2xx and I ordered on 9/14. My email confirmation only showed my order number with nothing in the billing information section, so I don't know if that is good or bad. Then yesterday, I read about somebody else in my city that got it which made me a little worried when my copy didn't arrive.

Since I am now unemployed (I didn't quit so I could play CMBB) it is even harder not to think about it. LOL. I sure hope I get it today because I have been running to the window every time I hear somebody open the gate to my apartment.

[ September 24, 2002, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: catnip ]

To Sarge Saunders,

I live in Southwest Indiana, I did not get

my CMBB today Tue. Mail comes in a 7 AM

That's it.

Hope for Wed morning.

I Preorder Sept 10, 02 with a money order.

Sales sent me a e-mail that they received my

MO.

Regards,

Lane

Originally posted by catnip:

My email confirmation only showed my order number with nothing in the billing information section, so I don't know if that is good or bad.

Nothing to be concerned about. That was just a confirmation of your order and it being charged. Everyone got it.

Some company online orders also send an email when they ship the order, so you know its in the mail system. BFC does not. You have to wait until enough time has gone by that you are sure it can't be in the mail system (some Post Offices can be mighty slow) before you start working with BFC in finding out what may have gone wrong. You should wait. BFC being pounded with hundreds of emails because of eager players who can't wait a couple of days does not help. 99.9% will be due to US postal woes.

BFC's order system has changed from CMBO. They took pre-orders a lot latter and I'm sure they improved those things that caused fault last time. Especially on making sure they have enough copies on hand to meet initial demand smile.gif

I live in Sydney Australia and I just got mine. Morning of Weds 25/9. It's weired you guys are still waiting.
Geez, I don't need to hear this sort of thing. Its in the mail, its in the mail, its in the mail, its in the mail, its in the mail, its in the mail, no, not in my mail yet, its in the mail, its in the mail, its in the mail, its in the mail, its in the mail...

Well, after running to window 20+ times to see if mail came....I finally got it. After another 25 minutes, I got the game installed without a problem! For a while, I was really worried about the install problems people were having, but I just needed to remove my anti virus and the install worked.

I really hope the rest of you get the game tomorrow or by Thursday at least. I know it is hard reading about everybody else having fun and not having the game. Hang in there.

By the way, my order number is 90,2XX and I ordered on 9/14. Good luck and see you all on the battlefield in the future!