GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

Seriously people if everyone is this touchy about the holocaust then we are indeed destined for a repetition of it...im shocked that you system adminstraters have closed my topic...

Suppression of free speech!? very bad..

At the risk of sounding controversal..

I must say this GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

Why don't you get over getting a post locked instead, seems a trivial thing when compared to the holacaust eh?

Matt another one for the locks and hey will this guy be the first banned from the CMBB forum? Find out soon, same CMBB Time, same CMBB Channel!

WOW! Keep it up and I think you'll make a new forum record for quickest time between registering and getting banned.

As far as free speech is concerned, this is their forum to administer and moderate as they see fit.

[ September 03, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]

Eh, why did you start a 3rd thread on this subject while your second thread is still open?

On a seperate note, 2 out of 3 subject lines in all caps does not bode well for the future.

[ September 03, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Vanir Ausf B ]

Look dude, the holocaust IS a touchy topic, after all millions died and this war we play games about is intricately linked to it. The game is about combat and it is -rightfully - lacking of any political/social message. Do some research on the subject of the holocaust and you may gain a better understanding of it. It is only by learning the TRUTH that we will be able to prevent future horrors from happening.

As to your conduct, chill out, don't be so touchy, and understand that you are upsetting people with your ill-thought out 'suggestions' as much as you are getting upset by their quick smackdowns.

Nocturnalkid, I think that part of the reason that we and the forum member are sensitive about the topic is that we had a poster some time back whom started out like you have and ended up posting photo after photo of victims to the forum for his amusement. We will not allow our forum to be used in this manner.

Yes, it is a touchy subject and maybe one day you will understand why. For now though, respect the wishes of others and us and keep this discussion area to CMBB and related topics.

Dan

[ September 03, 2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]