[MOD] SU152 Preview

Too bad you need a password to download stuff from your site Tom... crazy. I was hoping that because I was on a Mac I wouldn't have trouble but no luck. Tried with IE and Netscape.

[ October 22, 2002, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

No , you don´t need any kind of password ! This message is as missleading as " Page not found " etc.

The simple reasons for downloading probs are:

MGO FTP server is too busy and doesn´t allow more connections OR you are trying to download via download accelerator software like getRight , Mozilla or somefink else.

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by The Oak:

I couldn't DL from Tom's either.......

:confused: :(

Originally posted by The Oak:

I just gotta say that downloading is such a drag from Tom's site. It's hit or miss and if you miss, you might as well forget trying for the rest of the day. :(

I was able to get in the other day and download a tiny MOD but that was it! Nothing else and all I got when I tried was an "action cancelled" message.

Some one was talking about some kind of FTP command line thingy. Can anyone explain what that is and how to do it? I'll give it a (last) try.

Originally posted by Tom TCMHQ:

No , you don´t need any kind of password ! This message is as missleading as " Page not found " etc.

The simple reasons for downloading probs are:

MGO FTP server is too busy and doesn´t allow more connections OR you are trying to download via download accelerator software like getRight , Mozilla or somefink else.

Cheers

Tom

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Oak:

</font>