You want screenshots ? New CMBB Site !!

Antawar, very nice.

I have the game but also have some concerns about my system's ability to do it justice.

Possibly I speak for others who may be having resolution problems but because we have not seen pictures from fully functional computers we may not know the difference.

Could you provide a brief series of pictures from say view levels 2, 3 and 4 of the Set Up screen of say the Iron Roadblock 'practice' scenario in the manual? This would allow players like myself to see what a high end machine makes the game look like. If you identified the scenario as well as the view level that would allow a person to simulate the same view and then make comparisons between your graphics and his.

Visual Toad

Thanks for the effort in setting up your site. Not yet got the game so every glimpse into what's on offer is much appreciated. I think I'm heading for a completely new machine at this rate judging by the comments as I'm way low on the specs.

Well done and if you can bear to break away from playing and post more I'm sure many, many others would be grateful to you also.

Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly:

Sorry for the 'serious' question :

Is that open ground burning in the Mayhem pic ???

Looks like it is, but it could be from a molotov that missed its mark, or the ground could be very dry and the fires started by arty or MG fire.