MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I too want to wish you all a merry xmas and a happy new year. I'm drunk, my father gave me christmas whisky and I opened my new year's bottle of vodka (mental note: buy a new bottle). So everything is just fine, eventhought I missed the short timeframe the shops were open and missed out on the beer. On new years eve I've planned to buy rockets and other paraphelia (molten TNT & such) and a pair of 2e protective glasses.. and yes, drink too much alcohol and THEN (and only then) go out to the field nearby and then fire everything up. And enjoy. OR get too pissed and fall asleep. But nevertheless I´ll have FUN. Just like I´ve had with CM, and this forum.

Xmas cheers allround !

Merry Christmas everyone especially Battlefront for bringing us all together with their games. :D

Coming up to 11 PM UK time Christmas Eve - not drunk yet but will try hard, promise! ;) Certainly been hiting the old Quality Street hard!

Dirty Mark

[ December 24, 2002, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Mark Gallear ]

Ye gods. I've been coming here for nearly 2 years now! I feel like an old man.

Still, happy Christmas. I have had too much red wine to type wise words, so arse and feck to all of you.

23:25 here, time for bed. Going to wake up in the morning and see whether Santa has brought me the car I asked for:

rtvanquish1.jpg

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Santa is bringing my kid a Nintendo Gamecube, so I'll be playing Mario Super Party tomorrow instead of CMBB. Maybe I'll do better whacking Mario than wasting you guys. Or maybe I'll just get wasted because I know how to to that best of all.

Cheers,

Jake