*MOD* T37

Well here is my first attempt at modding and i thought i would start with something simple.

So what is more simple than a T37.

This has taken me about 40 hours and about 4 attempts but i have finally beaten Paint Shop Pro it submission.

This is hopefully the first of my mods while wallowing inside the pig pen(as started by Gordon Molek).The idea behind the Pig Pen is that we use the same colours for our mud and dirt so the tanks look like the have driven through the same terrain.

And it apparently looks a very good match for Gordons T34 which he is working on.

rside.txt

rear.txt

This is a WIP and there have been slight changes made from this screenshot but as i am not clever enough to have my own web site these are the most up to date shots i have.

The changes are a slight toning down of the mud in small areas and various small tweeks.

Any comments greatfully received apart from its too muddy as i like it like the way it is.

It is now in the process of being prepared for CMOS and beta testing.

I must say many thanks to Markus and Gordon who have been a great help to a total newbie when it comes to graphic's.

Originally posted by Bullethead:

Also, good idea about the pigpen thing. It always looks funny when you use a bunch of different mods and the mud on them is all different colors ;) . Where can I find the "pigpen" site?

Bullethead, The Pigpen is a work-in-progress "meta-mod" that Gordon Molok is coordinating for the release of CMMOS 4.0 for CMBB. A number of emminent and young turk mod-makers are using similar techniques and palettes to create a realistic weathered look for the Russian (The Pigpen) and German (Der Schweinestall) AFVs.

- Old Dog

Does brightness between rear/sideplate have weird contrast or is it just the pic?
I have just checked and the mod looks fine in game.

I still havn't got around to doing the tracks yet as i am trying to work out a quick and easy way of selecting just the tracks in the side image.(if any body knows how to do this in PSP then please,please tell me).Because if i dirty up the tracks bmp it will look odd from the side.

Originally posted by mchlstrt:

Digging thru the .BMP Folder I noticed that each type of Track ( there are like six or so shared by all Vehicles) has a clean, snowy, & muddy version included. I don't know what makes the 'muddy' version kick in.

strt

Having your ground settings at mud, or deep mud makes these tracks show up.