Oo it's get-tin' hot in here - I'm gonna take my Peng Challenge off...

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

* <big>Boo has a soul.</big> In my view, only sentient creatures have souls, which thereby rules out the possibility that Boo could have one. If any of you want to believe that flora have souls, go ahead. Since quite a few of you strike me as having the sense of alfalfa, it won't surprise me.

Papa

Fie on you. Yes, you heard me, I said fie on you. And everybody who looks like you, too. But with any kind of luck, that should limit the number to a few sad souls who are forced to work in the circus.

I'll have you know that I happen to have a spiffy soul. I time share it with Noba.

Also, you fungus, I do not have the sense of Alfalfa. I have the sense of Stymie. Worldly wise and yes...a bit jaded.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

So, what are we drinkin' tonight?

Well, when I got home, I pounded down a quick brewsky, but now I'm just having water. Later, I will pound down a few more brews, but I must go light tonight as I plan on spending yet another day knee-deep in "The Tots From HELL!"

Don't forget to "fall back" tonight.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Well, when I got home, I pounded down a quick brewsky, but now I'm just having water. Later, I will pound down a few more brews, but I must go light tonight as I plan on spending yet another day knee-deep in "The Tots From HELL!"

Don't forget to "fall back" tonight.</font>

Hey, I use me chin for the mouse!

...an' ye haid fer ye arrse?

Ah'm sae feckin' grrreat Ah am.

Jimmy? Jimmy as tha' yoo mon? Speak tae mae Jimmy!

But hark, wah' stain throo yonder britches breaks?? At as a Croda, an' Hiram as tha wearer!

Did I happen to mention in passing that I recently WHALLOPED Simon Elwin's spotty arse in a beautifully crafted and balanced self-made scenario titled CMBO ArtyXCess??

The final scene was like a scene out of that famous movie scene where Col Custer gets his come uppance at the hands of the West Indian hordes. {Simmo playing the part of Col Von Kuster of course against my tiny force of True Gritted Allies}.

The end result - TOTAL ANNIHILATION for Simmo and UDDER VICTORY for moi. A poignant moment for some, to be sure.

NEXT PLEASE!

Aussie Flamin' Jeff

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey, I use me chin for the mouse!

...an' ye haid fer ye arrse?

Ah'm sae feckin' grrreat Ah am.

Jimmy? Jimmy as tha' yoo mon? Speak tae mae Jimmy!

But hark, wah' stain throo yonder britches breaks?? At as a Croda, an' Hiram as tha wearer!</font>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

The final scene was like a scene out of that famous movie scene where...

Aussie Flamin' Jeff

That reminds me of the sentence about sentences when I used the word sentence to describe my sentences.</font>

Excuse me while I impede the flow of Cess.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Please forward blanc cheque for unlimited $US to:

Mr Spkr

C/- R.O.F.L. {Royal Order of Filching Lawyers},

Upper Lower Than A Snake's Belly Rd,

Tinder Dry Gulch,

What-A-Hoochie.

TEXARSE.

AJ

Are you absolutely certain this is the correct address?

Moose Drool Brown Ale, if you must know.

Now, I write and eat with my left hand; throw, shoot, and use a bow with my right.

I mouse with either hand. Mousing being a new, technological skill, there cannot be any cultural or historical orientation to it.

I find it quite interesting that I share my left-handedness with Persephone & Yeknod.

The knowledge that Panzer Leader, Nidan1, and Aussiejeff also write left handed has had me sitting at my desk with a handaxe for 45 minutes, speculatively eyeing the offending member.

But I finally realized that:

Aussiejeff is an Australian, and lives in the Southern Hemisphere. Just as water runs counter-clockwise down the drain after Aussies have had a slash in it, AJ's left-handedness can be explained away as an Australian anomaly.

Nidan1 is utterly indistinguishable from anyone else in this Thread who's name begins with N, so he is probably simply a rather stupid echo. Echoes do not have hands.

Panzer Leader thinks he is my son. He's spent the last several years learning to write left-handed out of his strange, twisted sense of familial heritage. I haven't the heart to tell him that he's an incredible pillock. Oh, no, wait, I can tell him that without any problems at all. It was telling him that he is, in fact, illegitimate that I was trying to keep from him...bugger, cats out of the bag now, then, eh? Just as well. Currently neither parent is willing to take responsibility for having anything to do with him. He's either a Changeling, or generated like bread mold...

To: The Bard

Re: Your Last Turn

In all of the soddings, you forgot to mention sodding bloody tactical genious. So tell me, how's it going to feel to fail to overcome us once again? You must be cursing your gods and be nearly ready to rush into the embrace of Berli with what fate has dealt you in our matches.

Honestly, have you ever seen two flamethrower teams dump their entire loads and get away for a refill before? Me neither. I'd hate to be you if it weren't such a step up from hating to be me.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

The final scene was like a scene out of that famous movie scene where...

Aussie Flamin' Jeff

That reminds me of the sentence about sentences when I used the word sentence to describe my sentences.</font>

Ho Hum. Back from the countryside and I find the 'pool being run by LEFT-HANDERS !

Now we get the usual smart-arse comments by the Inferior Right-Handers whom post here along the lines of, "that's sinister, that is....tee-hee, laugh at my cleverness"... it just shows that all the smartest here are indeed left handed. And you can kiss my hand in recogniscence of this truism.

Most left handers are actually even more betterer than right 'losers', because we have the uncanny knack of being able to use BOTH hands for many tasks.... I'll leave the list to your immagination.

Now, must fly, got to "nibble on some Nobbies" whilst I send out my turns....

Noba.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Re Left -handers: because we have the uncanny knack of being able to use BOTH hands for many tasks....

Noba.

And right-handers don't!!!!

Guess that means I'm unique then..</font>