Oo it's get-tin' hot in here - I'm gonna take my Peng Challenge off...

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

That was purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect (yes, I'm wearing my Julie Newmar catsuit tonight...).

Shudder. Shudder. Shudder</font>

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

You don't "let out" sequined spandex, you catamite in training.

Listen to him for a change - this is a topic he knows all about!!</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

dalem, you underestimate yourself -- in the scenario we were playing, you were holding your own rather well.

Pillock.

Steve

Idiot, "holding your own" is not a tribute to dignity. I noticed that little wisecrack earlier and I decided to not stomp your guts out. That would be unseemly. I can relate to what mister Dalem is going through. I went through the period of self doubt and remorse at one time too. Since your profession does not allow for feelings of empathy, I don't expect you to understand things like feeling discouraged.

I've been guilty of "holding my own" for some time now since I've been bereft of a partner. The cacophony of grunting noises emanating from my apartment has made my neighbors a bit jumpy. They are hesitant in shaking my hand because they know that I am one of the outcast. As a pariah of society, I am used to the demeaning glances and whispered inuendoes.

This is the paragraph that you might reply from. Like many of your ilk, you are all too predictable. I can understand what the single cell, brainless one is going through. I can relate.

PS "I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

dalem, you underestimate yourself -- in the scenario we were playing, you were holding your own rather well.

Pillock.

Steve

Thanks much, but like I say, it's not my success or the lack thereof, it's my lack of enjoyment of the actual play. Never fear, I'm sure I will figure out what my problem is and jump back in the saddle, but for now I just ain't diggin' it.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Idiot, "holding your own" is not a tribute to dignity. I noticed that little wisecrack earlier and I decided to not stomp your guts out. That would be unseemly. I can relate to what mister Dalem is going through. I went through the period of self doubt and remorse at one time too. Since your profession does not allow for feelings of empathy, I don't expect you to understand things like feeling discouraged.

I've been guilty of "holding my own" for some time now since I've been bereft of a partner. The cacophony of grunting noises emanating from my apartment has made my neighbors a bit jumpy. They are hesitant in shaking my hand because they know that I am one of the outcast. As a pariah of society, I am used to the demeaning glances and whispered inuendoes.

This is the paragraph that you might reply from. Like many of your ilk, you are all too predictable. I can understand what the single cell, brainless one is going through. I can relate.

PS "I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

Dignity is overrated, and not nearly as profitable as the lack thereof.

Steve

Filthy gamey fly-blown stankin' AI cannae beat mae even when at oot-numbers mah wee laddies while on tha defensive!! Poxy wobbly pustule o' a clear fluid weepin' skank bag o' a sweaty crevice scenario "Cemetery Hill"!! "Ah bet ye cannae beat mae af'n ye attack wi' SPOILER HERE ---> noo feckin' artillery, noo poxy tanks, fewer troops, an' a fistful o' clankey half tracks agin mah line o' entrenched laddies, AT guns, mortars, marbed wire, MG bunkers an' scads o' buildin's, uphill across tha open!!! Bet ye cannae di' tha'!!"

Ah kicked at's crooked yellow gamey Russian buggered adenoidal teeth ain!!!

Dalem ye soppy cry baby!! Ah feel ye feckin' pain laddie, boot Ah cannae stop cos Ah HATE tha filthy steamin' pile o' fresh Croda smeared AI. An' yoo, Jimmy.

Hiram ye infaicted nipple o' a man, kiss mah hairy bum!

Sniggerin' gollum wipes tha lot o' ye!!

(Wee lassies excaipted o' course)

Originally posted by YK2:

To be sung to the tune of "Land of Hope and Glory"

Thanks, YK2, I liked that song a lot. Dunno why, but I did.

And if you believe that, you'll believe anything ;)
Now that you mention it, I've yet to visit any of my bridges (I own them all over the state of Florida... mostly in the lower portion of the state, mind you) with my own eyes. Say, you don't suppose....

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Hey, Boo, nice photo of dalem there. Did you take that while the two of you were dating?

And oh by the way, if it's the last thing I ever do, I'm going to punish you for the nightmares I'll be suffering during the next month or two. Bastiche.

Papa

Well, it was less of a "date" and more of a "surprise".

Guest PondScum

OGSF, you incomprehensible bog-trotter, once you've finished gabbling about Cemetery Hill, you can try Gefechtsaufklaerung on for size. No, no, you manky Celtic git, it's a SCENARIO, not an insult.

But don't worry, this time Andreas has given you

SPOILERS

a StuG O' Doom to assault the Russkies with. Did I mention that you get a SINGLE PLATOON to accompany it? Against a stankin' COMPANY? And that you've got 15 turns? And that your StuG has no MG and fewer cannister rounds than the Commisars have hot dinners, holed up in their nice little church and their cosy feckin' foxholes?

How I managed to extract a mere <font size=-2>tactical defeat</font> from that nightmare is beyond me. And probably beyond Papa Kahn too, although he did hit the requisite Go button from time to time.

Andreas is around-the-bend, up-a-tree, madder-than-Meeks stark staring LOONEY if he thinks this concoction is "balanced". I mean, it's almost as bad as an Aussie Jeff "scenario". So play it against the AI, you sporran-wearing splutterer, and tell us how you do.

Catdalem.jpg?bcoPO39Afw7wbg6T

Dalem, your parents are very remiss in not teaching you how to sit lady like.

[Hell, this picture scares the bejeebers out of me.

However my suffering is offset by my enjoyment at the thought of distress it causes others]

Mace

And oh by the way, if it's the last thing I ever do, I'm going to punish you for the nightmares I'll be suffering during the next month or two. Bastiche.

Papa

dalem in a black leather cat suit, Papa talking about punishment...

Welcome to the seemier side of the MBT

(And you thought we couldn't sink any lower.)

Fairly soon MrSpnkr (hence the name) will bring out his whips and ball gags, OGSF will wander in wearing pasties and wing-tips and continuing in his western motif, Joe will once again grace us with his presence by wearing chaps with no pants.

Me, I'm going out for a coffee.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Papa

Fairly soon MrSpnkr (hence the name) will bring out his whips and ball gags, OGSF will wander in wearing pasties and wing-tips and continuing in his western motif, Joe will once again grace us with his presence by wearing chaps with no pants.

Me, I'm going out for a coffee.</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by MrSpkr: Dignity is overrated, and not nearly as profitable as the lack thereof.

Once again, the man does not disappoint, as he speaks like a true Texas Shyster.</font>

Me, I'm going out for a coffee.

Boo, you dolt, please do be more careful. It's bad enough I have to put up with the shiftless lot of degenerates who inhabit this hole (Ladies of the 'Pool excepted, of course). But having had the severe misfortune to meet Joe in person, I can assure you that if Shaw shows up without pants, I'm gone. And I suspect the old buggerer has been hunched atop his perch, shriveled muscles tensed and coiled (well, as close to it as Joe is able to manage at his age, anyway), just waiting to pounce on such an opportunity. Oh how I loath the notion.

And by the way, it's SEAMIER, not SEEMIER. Idjit.

Papa

But having had the severe misfortune to meet Joe in person, I can assure you that if Shaw shows up without pants, I'm gone.

You mean that when we were on the boat, Old Joe was wearing pants? Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Don't just bump it Boo, insult somebody dang it! Like this:

The girls in Minnesota do purr "Lars, Lars". Frequently.

They don't, however, croak "dalem, dalem" like they do out east. Ever.

Or so I've heard...

In fact, I have a date with an angel tonight. And unlike Hiram {what your strong right arm is for} Sedai, it's with an actual woman who is unrelated, so all your turns will be delayed more than Hiram's usual twenty seconds.

Which brings us to,

Gamey Updates!

Seanachai – At this rate, Vipurii will be Russian forever. What? It still is? Must be because the uberGnome needs to send a turn.

OGSF – In a stunning display of tactical acumen, OGSF moved his King Tiger off it's commanding spot on the Seelow Heights and down into a gully. This allowed my remaining T-34's to race into town where they are currently treating a large number of halftracks like Catholic acolytes. It's good to be up ya, Jimmy!

Agua Perdido – A true Cesspool battle of foul gaminess here. After listening to Agua whine about my purchase of two KV-2's (is it my fault he forgot to turn rarity on?), it is Agua's turn to listen to me whine about his purchase of an airplane. Anybody know how to hide a KV-2?

MrSpkr – The butchery is going full bore. I'm really hating flamethrowers these days. And how do paratroopers manage to bring arty support?

Iskander – Burning Churches provide a such a lovely setting to the battlefield. He swears Andreas taught him buildings were deathtraps, but that still doesn't explain the sudden departure of the congregation.

Goanna – The computer ended this one early. The Lizard gamely picked CRACK paratroopers backed up by Armor. There was plenty of blood on the risers in this one. My regular sauerkraut eaters piled up the bodies and jumped up and down on them in glee. Yet still, he cheated his way to a draw. This one will be settled on a different field of dishonor

Panzer Leader – We battle in a city with tanks and tank killer squads. One twisted scenario. I'm winning cuz I say so.

Papa Kahn – He is currently down one armored car and soon to be down one of those funny minor tanks that nobody has every heard of.

Simon – Send a turn, your defeat is nigh.

Originally posted by Walpurgis Night:

I don't understand. What the hell does any of this have to do with CMBB? Seems to me you're all much more interested in masturbating your egos in this forum. Like to hear yourselves speak do ya? FIND A PRIVATE CHAT ROOM!

And we would care about your whiny-assed opinion because...?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why is it so bright in here?... oh, Babbette Boy is still baking...what is it now? Lemon cookies for Berli ?

It's a well known fact that Berli likes hot curries, It took a while to get it perfect but im back now me' laddies, Oh and maybe Nidan1 should be a bit nicer to me in the future or he might just be on the menu....