What the **** is Peng?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Sorry I asked in the first place. Jesus, you people are ****ing nuts! Well I got to go to bed now - I have a cold. :(

You mean we are "EATING" nuts... not 'PICK'ing them.

Noba.</font>

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Sorry I asked in the first place. Jesus, you people are ****ing nuts! Well I got to go to bed now - I have a cold. :(

Hey! No wuckers, man. That's the most sensible thing you've done all day!

AJ

PS: Please don't fret about the PENG thingy. Peng assures me that he is quite capable of looking after his thingy all by himself. Mind you, some have their doubts!

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Well, then get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. But I don't think nuts are very good for a cold.

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

Dont listen! Dont listen! They will assimilate you into the PENG!

You are wrong in oh so many ways:

LVII. There is no Peng, only the challenge.

#42. Assimilate you? That would require that we want you. We already have enough useless pillocks from [insert your country of origin here], why in the name of Fred would we want another?

Secondly. Well, when you said "don't listen" you actually got one right (through blind luck most likely). They never do listen. We tell them time after time to "get out," "sod off," "shut up," but do they ever listen? Noooo.

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Well, then get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. But I don't think nuts are very good for a cold.</font>

Originally posted by CMplayer:

That was the 'essay' part of MrPeng's application to West Point.

That reminds me of mine- drank 4 beers at lunch in 12th grade, came back and wrote my college essay (tho not to West Point) during Physics lab- it musta been OK b/c I got in on all (hic) applications.

Originally posted by Silvio Manuel:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

That was the 'essay' part of MrPeng's application to West Point.

That reminds me of mine- drank 4 beers at lunch in 12th grade, came back and wrote my college essay (tho not to West Point) during Physics lab- it musta been OK b/c I got in on all (hic) applications.</font>

I know. Oh do I ever. Went to Univ. of MD but my grades there were a bit, ahem, lacking so I wound up transferring and now have an AA degree from Suffolk CC. Where I lacked in study discipline in MD I more than made up for in a steadfast devotion for partying, for which I have a reasonable amount of debt to repay...it was worth it.