no word on Tom's street fighting MOD ?

Al,

the whole thing is 95% done , but I´m still fighting with some of the curves and the bitmaps where the dirt roads meet the streets. Unfortunately I was forced to deal with several " real life " issues during the last weeks like job , familiy , vacation in Arnheim ( more about that later ). Maybe I am publishing a kind of beta version of this mod during the next days , but with the close release date of CMBB , I am not sure if there is really a big interest in mods like that.

BTW: Am I the only one who will keep on playing CMBO even after the release of CMBB ??

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by Tom TCMHQ:

Al,

I am not sure if there is really a big interest in mods like that.

BTW: Am I the only one who will keep on playing CMBO even after the release of CMBB ??

Cheers

Tom

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ya I will still play CMBO, when CMBB arrives. Yes I would be interested in some mods. Actually I rarly come to the site anymore since nobody (it seem like anyway)is doing mods these days.

Come on guys we still want those mods!!!

I will keep playing CMBO until the day i die. As CMBB into the next life.

And i will keep downloading CMBO mods until the mod gods get tired making them ; especialy yours TOM ; you are a MOD GOD ; and i hope you will keep making mods; because i will keep downloading dude.

I will, I can't help it, I mean no Canadians in Russia, got to get my Cunck fix somehow. :D I would love to see this great mod come out. In part because the strait sections don't match turns,because of the new bridge deck you made for your Battle of the Bulge Mod.

Yeah, I'll keep playing CMBO when CMBB is out. Why? Different setting with different units and weapons.

Also, I'm still interested in CMBO mods. Speaking of which - Tom, are you gonna upload the smoke mod I sent you to your site? ;)

I enjoy the western front more than the eastern front (for now, after CMBB, who knows), and so coming back to the western front (until the engine rewrite with a possible revisit to the western front by BTS) will always be worth the trip.

However, covered arcs, improved mg's, DOODADS!, and the such will be SORELY missed upon return to CMBO.

Chad Harrison

The truth for most people (me Included) is yes, but not as much. with the improvements in CM:BB, returning to CM:BO will look a bit flat. sad, but true.

but then again, does the eastern front version allow you to kill Americans?

<Ducks, bust still waves the English flag>

NOTE THAT WAS A JOKE......

Tom, I am definately interested in seeing what this mod encompasses. I am trying to make a few acuarate (as possible) urban maps for CMBO, and I think that the mod would be just the ticket. Put it out, I am sure it is going to be something great given your fine work in the past.