Can I pre-order the Russian Combat Mission?

Originally posted by kgsan:

Actually, I don't think BTS charged anyone's credit card until the game shipped. I think I saw on the board once that their problems ran the otherway, that because they did not charge the credit card until the game shipped problems arose because in the interim some customers' cards expired or was renewed with different numbers which created some logistical problems. But the preorders may have given them a good fix on their initial orders.

However, I'm eagerly awaiting the allclear sign to get my order in. Anyword if we are still looking at a second quarter release (ie. by the end of June)?

We should place bets for the release date. I bet it will be June 22, 0315 European time

Well his name is "MADD"matt! smile.gif

Regardless I cannot wait for CMBB, hmmm lets see my credit card is ready, my supply of caffine enriched drinks are here, and my new GAME room is almost complete.

YES THIS IS MOST EXCELLENT!

Elvis

Member # 159

posted May 10, 2002 12:37 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got off the phone with "an unnamed source" and they have informed me that game will be send out, regardless of when one orders, by memeber #....starting with the lowest numbers and working their way up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pvt. Ryan

Member # 2370

posted May 10, 2002 12:47 AM

I tried that one before and Madmatt wasn't too happy about it. Too many people acutally believed it.

panzerwerfer42

Member # 5715

posted May 10, 2002 12:48 AM

Yeah be careful Elvis he was really pissed off.

Maybe the best way to handle this is to do what Elvis suggests, but in reverse order. :eek: ;)

When it does come out, I bet that we all will be real happy. I'm certain that BTS knows they're gonna get a landslide of orders and I hope that they're ready for it. (It is only a feeling, but something tells me they are.)

[ May 10, 2002, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Le Tondu ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Mr. Michael Dorosh

1210 Refinery Road

Calgary, Alberta

T2M 0C4

Canada

I always thought that MD were high on petrol(eum) when he posts - so bloody industrious. ;)

Knew it! Knew it!!

My bet, Jun 22 2041, the nice 100 yr aniversary of Barbarossa seems like the most likely release date. Nah just kidding, 2002, Jun 22.

Then they post, we have a warehouse with 100 copies. Once they're gone, thats it, no more runs.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheheh, nah I think CMBB is going to be big in terms of $$$$$, and is going to be excellent.

Or they turn around and tell us it has all been a big april fools. Nah!!!!

When the games done, its done which is good in my books.

:cool: