Joe Has A Heart,Boo Has A Soul,Whatever Happened To Nip And The Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by Huh?:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

<font size=-1>I don't get this part. Why put a movie in if you're not going to watch it?</font>

If you turn it up real loud, it blocks out their screams.</font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helpppppppppppppppp..............

Meeeeeeeee.............

(Thinks to himself... Why am I doing this?)

(I guess I just want my turn, come on Berli why do you make me come in here to look for you?)

Hellllpppppppppppppp.........

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................

[ October 28, 2002, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Holien ]

Originally posted by Holien:

Hellllpppppppppppppp.........

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................

Sorry Holien... Your cry for help will fall on deaf ears.

You have entered the Peng thread, so therefore already beyond redemption.

MuuuuuuWaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by YK2:

Guilty as charged.... check the title of the MBT Nidan.

Wrong Nip though...

The Nip I was refering to is much more at home in the Peng thread and always has his name Bolded ........ Unlike Nippy.

This doesn't have anything to do with the Japanese mentality thread on the Outer Boards, does it?

[ October 28, 2002, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Hakko Ichiu ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

ONCE A SHAVIAN, ALWAYS A SHAVIAN!

Like saying once an Australian, always an Australian... 'cept the Australians can be amusing at times</font>

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Guilty as charged.... check the title of the MBT Nidan.

Wrong Nip though...

The Nip I was refering to is much more at home in the Peng thread and always has his name Bolded ........ Unlike Nippy.

This doesn't have anything to do with the Japanese mentality thread on the Outer Boards, does it?</font>

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

You spelled merkin wrong.

Foolish Virginian, caught in a dusty, cobwebbed past where such ephemeral concepts as spell and right have some meaning. Still read by candlelight do you? Still read books? Eat homemade apple pie, too, I suppose!

Get with the program, man! Here in 'merka we have abolished spelling, among many other so called disciplines. They were holding us back, you see. Those pedantic little notions like pronunciation, syntax, or, what was that laughable idea...ah, yes, logic getting in the way of our expressing our big 'merkin selves. Nietzcher said something about hard thingies making us tougher, but that was just pre-Nazi propaganda. The great 'merkin contribution to intellectual history was the discovery that "that which is easy, makes you a spender." And usually fat, too.

You have to freely express yourself, indulge every desire (they're sacred you know), find the inner child, and buy stuff.

What do you mean you don't see the connection? Shut up and go buy stuff! It's your God-given patriotic duty.

Fecking Communist.

{edited for spelling, of course}

[ October 28, 2002, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Malakovski ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

<font size=-1>Pranzer Leader , i believe the term you were so desperatly grasping at is Egglishman, you want to be an Egglishman.</font>

How's he going to be an Egglishman when he's got no huevos?

Fair Emma, he probably would not react that way if you would stop threatening to send his name and phone number to Foul Joe.

I'd imagine the thought of getting a call from Joe on yon Hello Kitty! phone would be enough to drive anyman to vulgarity.

Steve

Poor, poor Pansy Breeder.

Even with his crack goose stepping goons against my regular and veteran troops. Even with his two SPW 250/10's and KFZ flack truck against my one little AT gun. Even with his 11 HMG 42's against my two Maxims, he lost.

56-44, minor victory for Boo's Boys.

Sucks to be you, don't it?

Boo, I especially like your AT mines you so thoughtfully placed in the "Tall Pines." Sneaky git, pip pip!

I have to admit though, even by suffering almost twice the casualties as Boo, I was STILL held in check by a draw. What's up with that?

All in all it was a hard-fought (by me) and thought-provoking (me again) battle. I love slaughtering Boo-troops even if my own doughty soldiers must fall. At least they will have slaves in paradise!

Oh and those HMG-42's, yeah they arrived on the scene exhausted by about turn twenty after slogging through 3.5 km of primordial rain-forest. The mosquitos they brought with them did more damage to the Booskyites than the bullets.

[Edited to add: Send me a fecking turn Germanladdy!

[ October 28, 2002, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]