**MikeyD breaks land speed record - THREE HT mods!!**

MikeyD

Once I got started i couldn't stop.

- U.S. early M3 Half-Track

- U.S. early M3 Half-Track, *Torch Landings markings*

- U.S. T19 105mm Howitzer Motor Carriage

At our favorite site:

www.commods.com

Okay guys, if the game's U.S. HTs bore you let's see what I can do to change your mind.

First: early production baseline M3 half-track. Choice of either inital production suspension or the later type with the big track tension spring (to stop the nasty habit of the tracks falling off). A gazillion air recognition star styles to pick from. I even threw in a wacky yellow star 'Torch Landings' M3 HT as a stand-alone mod! Yes, these markings are historical.

Next: Once the baseline M3 was done I immedately jumped on the T19 105mm howitzer mod. This ain't just based on the drawings in Hunnicutt's 'Half-Track' book, its an IMPROVEMENT on the Hunnicutt drawings with the correct hull-side bolt pattern! This mod's worth it just for the interior alone.

Here's the screenshots:

M3HT.jpg

M3TORCH.jpg

T19HMC.jpg

[ October 02, 2006, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

News about 222 - 223 - 221?

Well, CMBB and CMAK have something like 500-ish vehicles and objects between them (I think). If I keep my nose to the grindstone I usually turn out an average of 1 a week. That means your mod should show up anywhere between now and 2015. Actually, since I've already been working on mods since 2000 that should back-off the completion date to 2009 ;)