CMMODS down?

Originally posted by junk2drive:

Please everyone, take the time to read COG's latest message on the home page.

(February 2005 Update)

Things are getting a little better. The contracting job I found in December should (fingers crossed) turn into a permanant position on April 1. Then I won't have to be worrying about making the mortgage payment on top of everything else.

Speaking of everything else, my wife is #1 on the transplant list for her blood type. There were two possible matches this past month, but the lungs had problems. We're very optimistic right now. Also, her FEV1 is still holding at 0.45L/min so that should buy us more time.

Below are some links to some very important websites. I hope you take some time from CM to look at them and become an organ donor. Make sure others know your wishes as you probably won't be able to discuss them when it's needed. You can save the lives of 12 people just by donating your organs. When is the last time you thought of yourself as a hero?