The Peng Cliche Pun Challenge "Thread"

No Rules just Right?

Friends; rules exist even in the Outback Steak House.

I have to assume that the Peng Thread was a form a troll maintence in which would lift a considerable burden off of the over worked yet even still highly effective good Moderators of this fine message board.

Something is terribly wrong though; when these troll gangs maraude onto other parts of the board only to harrass other members of this forum.

How much is too much? These forum terrorists seem immune to reason!

They constantly break forum rules and think nothing of verbally abusing and harrassing other posters! In my short stay here I have seen countless personal attacks stem from these very same ne'er-do-wells.

Many members of BFC I'm sure are fed up with this type of behavior.

This is an effort to curb trolling and to make this forum a better place.

Thank you for your time friends, and here is to them hopefully turning over a new leaf!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hi mom!

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean friend.

They are like bees to honey!

Look how fast they are to show up and post senseless noise at best!

Mr.Radley, yahoo and aol offer free alternatives to you and your internet friends clogging wasting valuable bandwith here to harrass other posters.

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Irony:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Something is terribly wrong though; when these troll gangs maraude onto other parts of the board only to harrass other members of this forum.

</font>

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

My writting could not have been written any more clearly, it is now up to you, the reader to comprhend and hopefully head it's message!

Well friend (and I mean that in all insincerity), your writting could have been written more clearly. However, I for one, really don't care about the opinion of the Ghost of Focker Past

Hi Mom!

It's been a while since I've written to you. I do apologize once more for having been born and for the hours of labor you went through just be be dissapointed with me.

However, this one time I would like to remind you that even with all of my foibles, I am not Gaylord Focker. You remember that kid down the street with the bicycle helmet and the permanent snot problem? That was Gaylord.

He calls everyone "friend" and while trolling, insists that everyone else is trolling. He was always an odd one.

On a happier note, that rash cleared up and I no longer walk like a gunfighter. I hope all is going well in the hovel.

Your hirsute son,

Hiram

The Peng thread is a long tradition on these forums, and it'll stay as long as people continue the threads, and as long as the... spillovers to other forums remain negligible.

With that said, I'm locking this. We only allow one "Peng" thread at a time.

Martin